The Student Room Group

Dancing Queen, Young and Sweet, Only Year 14

Hi there! :wavey: My name is Emily, I'm from Northern Ireland and I'm going to be a Year 14 (Year 13 for you lovely English and Welsh folk) student this September. :zomg: Quite daunting to say that actually, but after nearly 15 years of being in the education system, I think it's time to move on. I just find it insane that once again, I am one of the oldest in the school, but instead of getting ready to move to my next school, I'm getting ready to go into the university/working world. Crazy. Maybe I'll have a clue as to what I'm going to be doing by June... :redface:

ABOUT ME:

Spoiler

HOBBIES/INTERESTS:

Spoiler

MY CURRENT SUBJECTS:

Spoiler

MY GCSE RESULTS:

Spoiler

OTHER MISC. CRAP:

Spoiler

Link to my old blog:

Spoiler

Well, I guess that's all for now! I'll be retagging people from my old blog and will happily add more people who are wanting tagged! <3

Ciao for now,
Emily. :ciao:
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

TAGS (tell me if you want removed x)

Spoiler

Reply 2
Wishing you all the best in your academic studies for the upcoming academic year. Year 14 (Year 13 in England and Wales) is a tricky year and you may go through a roller-coaster of emotions but try to be well organised, stay strong and you should be fine on the other side. :smile:

- JT
Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics
Wishing you all the best in your academic studies for the upcoming academic year. Year 14 (Year 13 in England and Wales) is a tricky year and you may go through a roller-coaster of emotions but try to be well organised, stay strong and you should be fine on the other side. :smile:

- JT

Thank you!! :heart:
:woo: keep me tagged please!
Best of luck :hugs:
Love the title :heart: :jive:

Keep me tagged :hugs:

And best of luck you got this :rave:
Original post by laurawatt
:woo: keep me tagged please!
Best of luck :hugs:

Thank you!!! :woo:
Original post by I AM GROOT 1
Love the title :heart: :jive:

Keep me tagged :hugs:

And best of luck you got this :rave:

Hehe it was inspired by the fact that I've had the Dancing Queen album on a lot as I'm playing 3 Cher albums a day up unti I go see her.
Original post by emilynxlan
Thank you!!! :woo:

Hehe it was inspired by the fact that I've had the Dancing Queen album on a lot as I'm playing 3 Cher albums a day up unti I go see her.

:laugh: that my friends is inspiration. Ooooh lucky hope you have a lovely time :hugs:
:laugh: that my friends is inspiration. Ooooh lucky hope you have a lovely time :hugs:

You should've seen the mess I was in when my dad got the presale tickets :bird: before I proceeded to skip an entire class to help an English teacher get tickets :rofl:
You should've seen the mess I was in when my dad got the presale tickets :bird: before I proceeded to skip an entire class to help an English teacher get tickets :rofl:

:eek: really oh wow
:eek: really oh wow

If my dad couldn't get presale the principal was letting me skip class and get them during the normal sale. I am officially trash for Cher. :redface:
If my dad couldn't get presale the principal was letting me skip class and get them during the normal sale. I am officially trash for Cher. :redface:

:rofl:
The title just intrigued me. And then your first post intrigued me even more... :cookie:

Could I be tagged please? This sounds amazing, wish you the best of luck! :dance:
:rofl:

Thank u Mrs B for believing (in life after love) in me :jive:

Original post by Roses & Dreams
The title just intrigued me. And then your first post intrigued me even more... :cookie:

Could I be tagged please? This sounds amazing, wish you the best of luck! :dance:

Totally - and thank you!
Thank u Mrs B for believing (in life after love) in me :jive:

Totally - and thank you!

Shout out to Mrs B :headbang:
Shout out to Mrs B :headbang:

:headbang:
Ahhh yay! Good luck with Year 14, Emily!

Keep me on le taggo list! :lol: :heart:
Original post by RazzzBerries
Ahhh yay! Good luck with Year 14, Emily!

Keep me on le taggo list! :lol: :heart:

Ahh thank u!! :tongue: Keeping u on it boo <3
Best of luck with Year 14! :rave:
Keep me tagged!
Reply 19
Hi there! :wavey: My name is Emily, I'm from Northern Ireland and I'm going to be a Year 14 (Year 13 for you lovely English and Welsh folk) student this September. :zomg: Quite daunting to say that actually, but after nearly 15 years of being in the education system, I think it's time to move on. I just find it insane that once again, I am one of the oldest in the school, but instead of getting ready to move to my next school, I'm getting ready to go into the university/working world. Crazy. Maybe I'll have a clue as to what I'm going to be doing by June... :redface:

ABOUT ME:

Spoiler

HOBBIES/INTERESTS:

Spoiler

MY CURRENT SUBJECTS:

Spoiler

MY GCSE RESULTS:

Spoiler

OTHER MISC. CRAP:

Spoiler

Link to my old blog:

Spoiler

Well, I guess that's all for now! I'll be retagging people from my old blog and will happily add more people who are wanting tagged! <3

Ciao for now,
Emily. :ciao:

What's your favourite P!ATD song?

Also, good luck!!

Quick Reply

Latest