Scroll to see replies

Busy bee! I start back in the 5th :h:
Original post by laurawatt
Busy bee! I start back in the 5th :h:

:dancing2:
Lovely.
Original post by realistpotato
Lovely.

I can't believe a real living potato commented on my blog!
Original post by emilynxlan
I can't believe a real living potato commented on my blog!
I'm also a moth, a ladybug and a jar of fermented human skin.

I'm also a moth, a ladybug and a jar of fermented human skin.:h:
I'm also a moth, a ladybug and a jar of fermented human skin.:h:

I've fallen out of my chair :eek3:
I've fallen out of my chair :eek3:

Oh no:frown:
Must be a bad chair, what kind of flamingo eyebrows was it made out of?
Oh no:frown:
Must be a bad chair, what kind of flamingo eyebrows was it made out of?

The long thin sausage type :ashamed2:
The long thin sausage type :ashamed2:

Okay burn it right away and eat the ashes.
Okay burn it right away and eat the ashes.

:vroam:
:vroam:

no use running, I will always be there.
no use running, I will always be there.

You've been present longer than the MLAs have been present in Stormont.
And they've been gone for almost 1000 days!
You've been present longer than the MLAs have been present in Stormont.
And they've been gone for almost 1000 days!

uhhhhhhhhh

yehh

wtf are the ''MLAs''
uhhhhhhhhh

yehh

wtf are the ''MLAs''

MLAs are Members of Legislative Assembly. They're supposed to run Stormont
you've been busyy!

sorry this is belated but just got round to reading your gyg, and congratulations on your results! :smile: x
Original post by peachystudy
you've been busyy!

sorry this is belated but just got round to reading your gyg, and congratulations on your results! :smile: x

Thank u!! :danceboy:
..Is this a weekly update thing now?

Oh wow. Hello. :hello: It's me back with my unintentionally scheduled weekly update. :rolleyes: Anyways, this week I haven't really done anything due to it not being a busy week and the weather being terrible, but other than that, I've managed to organise myself a little better, however, and this includes the bus I'm gonna take on my day trip next week booked, the list of last minute things I need to get organised/buy and what lunches I'm going to make for the first week back. :yeah:

The Ten Foundations charity shop donation saga :woohoo:
The saga begins last Monday when we went into the store and got our school essentials (you can read about it on reply #57!), and as soon as we got home, my mum raided her wardrobe and came out with about 8 bags worth of donations (:eek3:) and a giant box of shoes. I just had a bag of shoes I had been saving for a while to donate, and my raincoats from primary school years. My granny donated old bedclothes so you can guess the struggle we went through to bring everything into the shop in one trip! :rofl: My granny got my cousin one of their backpacks in a striped blue and red pattern for his swimming stuff and I have to say it's very cute! :h:

After donating all of our things, we just went up and down the area as it's a good shopping strip off from the main city centre, thus will have a lot of more 'unique' items you mightn't find on the high street anymore. I found 2 blazers from Zara (which were in the style I was going to look for over the next lot of months) and a pair of trousers from a brand called Scotch and Soda, costing me about £20 in total. :rave: I also managed to find The Fame by Lady Gaga in a shop selling a lot of vintage furniture, records and a lot of formal/prom dresses. Strange. Below are images of the clothes I got.

Spoiler

The start of the half bullet journalling
I have started my bullet journalling for the year! I have decided I am only going to do one page per week on the left hand side of my planner page just to keep it looking pretty, but also giving me the whole bujo experience while half-assing it tbh. Below I have attatched some photos if you're curious

Spoiler

Anyway, I'm excited to start getting back into the whole thing after researching designs and restocking my tapes! :woo:

My quest to get to Carrickfergus
We got there... eventually. It was so warm on Bank Holiday Sunday and the Shore Festival was on so I felt like I was in a movie! We got some ice cream too on our way home :flower2: Not really a big event, but it was nice to drive up the coast for a while. Below are some photos I took

Spoiler

Question of the day: Did you achieve all your summer goals?

Shameless studygram plug

Spoiler

Tags:

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)
awww your bujo spreads are so cute! I just bought a planner so hopefully i can stick to it too
Love all the photos!! :heart:
:heart: loved this post it was so colourful and full of amazing things! The pictures are lovely :love:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending