Help me please Watch

Lostx
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
- I am letting my bank statements go unopened.

- I just stay in my room all day ruminating over my situation

- don’t open letters from family

- don’t reply to emails

- Watch life go by everyday

- have done nothing with my life and I’m in my twenties.

- have no life, no ambitions, zero confidence, poor self esteem.

I feel like I don’t deserve to live a happy life. My life is pointless. I know people say ‘life is what you make it’ but what if you don’t even have the motivation to brush your teeth?
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Lostx)
- I am letting my bank statements go unopened.

- I just stay in my room all day ruminating over my situation

- don’t open letters from family

- don’t reply to emails

- Watch life go by everyday

- have done nothing with my life and I’m in my twenties.

- have no life, no ambitions, zero confidence, poor self esteem.

I feel like I don’t deserve to live a happy life. My life is pointless. I know people say ‘life is what you make it’ but what if you don’t even have the motivation to brush your teeth?
You are welcome to send me a PM.

Only you can change the situation. Taking the first step is the hardest, but you'll thank your younger self that you did in years to come.

Good luck. TSR is here to support and root for you.
Nithumigah
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi I know that everyone at some point will feel that way and lack motivation and therefore I recommend a YouTube channel called motivation2study which has great videos
MiaNova
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey, :wavey:

I just want to remind you life has many ways of testing a person's will. Either by having nothing happen at all or everything all at once.

When you face difficult times know that challenges aren't sent to destroy you, but to strengthen you - from the inside.

On the outside you may feel like you have "no life, no ambitions, zero confidence, poor self esteem" but only you can change that.

A person who falls and gets back up is stronger than the one who never fell. Don't let your pain fill you, use it to your advantage. It can be something as simple as going for a walk one day or meeting some friends. You've got to start somewhere.

Wish you the best of luck!
Xarylud
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I dunno man life is a funny one to navigate. It can be tricky to navigate things when you are really freaking lost, but in my experience - things are easier to understand when you take a step back and take other people less serious. Back in secondary I learnt by myself that its best to not give a toss what people think, and thereby the concept of 'confidence' is kind of easier to attain in that when you dont care what one thinks of you or your forthcomings, that their opinion matters absolutely none.

Also in terms of guidance, I guess the best advice I can give you, is that in my experience, the only thing that guides me is the thought of going somewhere I've never been. Travellong, exploration, its expensive but I've never felt as alive as when I've travelled.

Maybe these words can lend a hand.
Take it easy mate.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (34)
15.6%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (32)
14.68%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (45)
20.64%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (83)
38.07%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (12)
5.5%
No particular grades needed (12)
5.5%