13 digit slc number Watch

Ingish
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Ok so I am being blind here or I don’t know...the only number that I can find on any letter correspondence is a 11 digit customer reference number. i have looked through everything and including loan eligibility letter. Nothing. I can’t do financial registration without this as you’ll know...help? Am I being totally dumb here
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ingish)
Ok so I am being blind here or I don’t know...the only number that I can find on any letter correspondence is a 11 digit customer reference number. i have looked through everything and including loan eligibility letter. Nothing. I can’t do financial registration without this as you’ll know...help? Am I being totally dumb here
What do you mean “financial registration” is this with your university?
Amy SFE
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ingish)
Hi there,

The 11 digit number is your Customer Reference Number, you should be able to find your 13 digit Student Support Number (SSN) on your Notification of Entitlement letter under the College/University section just above the bar-code.

Thanks, Amy
Ingish
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Amy SFE)
Hi there,

The 11 digit number is your Customer Reference Number, you should be able to find your 13 digit Student Support Number (SSN) on your Notification of Entitlement letter under the College/University section just above the bar-code.

Thanks, Amy
Ah, I don’t think it is there. Thanks for your help though. I am looking at the entitlement letter now and the barcode is in portrait on the right side, the only number is the customer reference number. I know what you mean though because I have just looked at an older entitlement letter from my bachelors course and the ID is clearly there above the barcode. I can’t imagine that the ID stays the same throughout the years of applying for undergrad and postgrad?

I will have to just ring them up and ask for it. Really confused why none of the letters, especially the entitlement with payments schedule, does not have it...:/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (180)
12.78%
Excited (116)
8.24%
Worried (264)
18.75%
Terrified (328)
23.3%
Meh (113)
8.03%
Confused (33)
2.34%