The Student Room Group

They just won't leave me alone!!

My little brother's fat annoying friend (not that I have anything against fat people - just him) has been round for two days now! They're both thirteen. I have five exams next week and have been trying to revise for them all weekend.

The two of them know this, and keep coming into my room and throwing things at me, torturing my kittens so I have to come out and help, and at the minute they are standing outside my room playing a trombone and guitar (neither of which they actually know how to play!)!!

I want to kill myself - no, I actually want to kill them!! I've tried ignoring them, reasoning with them, beating them up! What can I do? My parents are out at the minute too so I can tell them when they come home but for now I'm stuck!

Please help me TSR!! Does anyone know where I can hire a decent assassin!?

Scroll to see replies

Tie their balls together, that would shut them up.

Failing that, can't you go to the library or a friends house?
Well, for a starter, can you bring the kittens into your room?
Then, asides from the assassin can you steal something really precious to your brother and threaten to break it unless they shut up?
Audrey Hepburn
My little brother's fat annoying friend (not that I have anything against fat people - just him) has been round for two days now! They're both thirteen. I have five exams next week and have been trying to revise for them all weekend.

The two of them know this, and keep coming into my room and throwing things at me, torturing my kittens so I have to come out and help, and at the minute they are standing outside my room playing a trombone and guitar (neither of which they actually know how to play!)!!

I want to kill myself - no, I actually want to kill them!! I've tried ignoring them, reasoning with them, beating them up! What can I do? My parents are out at the minute too so I can tell them when they come home but for now I'm stuck!

Are they bigger than you? If not, I'd kick the crap out of them and show them the door. Inconsiderate little ****sters.
Reply 4
threaten to call your brother's friends mum. they should still be afraid at that age
I can't go to a friend's house atm because all my mates live quite far away from me and I would feel a bit harsh asking one of them to pick me up when they have exams too (I can't drive :frown:)

I brought my kittens into my room earlier but they were really distracting and I couldn't work - I think that they've stopped with the kitten torture now anyway - they seem much happier to play 'Gaybar' ridiculously loudly!

I like the stealing his stuff idea though...
Reply 6
thwack them on the head with your textbook
Reply 7
i was in a similar situation with my 2 cousins, hurting them don't help, reasoning with them don't help...if there was no one home i would have tied my two cousins up selotape their mouths and lock them in a room, but that might not be possible for you. you need to plan them there day...get the play station or something ready get them to play that as long as possilbe, take away all high energy junk food/foods and fizy drinks away from the house, have a football or something for them to play so they get tired. if they were both my brothers i would spike their drinks with sleeping pills...you can aslo try and reward them for not disturbing you...or cook a meal for them with chicken in it, put some laxetive inside, and then the excuse can be you didnt cook the chicken properly so there food poisoned. some extreme measures here but your exams are more important.
OMG!! My Dad just got back and I told him how awful they were being and he gave them the WEAKEST telling off I have ever seen!! He asked them to 'please be a bit quieter in future'

I am so annoyed!! :mad:
Reply 9
parent never lie to tell other kids off though. juse make sure you alert him if they continue to be dicks
Are you able to leave them in the house by themselves?
If so, just.. go out somewhere quiet.
It's a nice day!

Oh and in reply to your second post
why not ask him to help you revise? sit there and monitor you
then he can see how much of a distraction they're being.
Pretend to cry.
Somehow try giving them something else to do.
Beat them up, properly...Stand on the fat kids head an pretend you'll cut his ear off till he cries.
It's not really a BAD situation, there's ways....
Tie them up and gag them. They'll understand when they're older.

How about revising elsewhere, either in a cafe, or outside if it's not pissing it down like it is here.
Reply 13
1. Offer to make their lunch.
2. Make something enticing, little boys like chocolate.
3. Crush a dozen sleeping pills, mix it with their food.
4. Feed them :teeth:
5. Watch the bastards as they fall into a deep, deep sleep.
6. Enjoy the peace, then later wake them up by blowing the trombone into their ears and send the other little bastard home.
They should quiet down now that your dad is back. Ask your father to exercise his authority when they make noise again. Convince your dad to do something and that he doesn't want you to fail your exams because of your brother and his friend.
Reply 15
Come out in nothing but your underwear!!!
Reply 16
Audrey Hepburn

go outside, and kick them in the balls, that will shut them up trust me
Reply 17
put a cake on the floor and put a tie around it, when they try pick it up, pull the rope and hang them to death.
The little turds aren't actually going out of their way to piss me off now - but still being pretty damn loud :frown: I'll just be grateful that they're not throwing things at me anymore!
Headphones / earphones and listen to music while revising?

Latest

Trending

Trending