Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
If I choose a course for undergraduate, let’s say history, can I then do a post graduate medical degree, or do I have to do medical for undergrad as well.
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
If I choose a course for undergraduate, let’s say history, can I then do a post graduate medical degree, or do I have to do medical for undergrad as well.
Some med school's graduate entry medicine courses do not require you to have done a science degree beforehand.

Read https://www.medschools.ac.uk/media/2...al-schools.pdf for more information.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by ecolier)
Some med school's graduate entry medicine courses do not require you to have done a science degree beforehand.

Read https://www.medschools.ac.uk/media/2...al-schools.pdf for more information.
Because I love other subjects but I want to become a doctor, so I was wondering if I could take a subject just because I’m interested in learning it first and then the medical degree. Thank you for the feedback
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Because I love other subjects but I want to become a doctor, so I was wondering if I could take a subject just because I’m interested in learning it first and then the medical degree. Thank you for the feedback
You can! But remember that undergraduate medicine is statistically easier to get in then GEM (overall, some med schools may be exceptional).

You can always choose to intercalate (but has to be a science subject) during your undergraduate medicine course.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Swansea University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Swansea University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
5.95%
They might tell the bully (19)
10.27%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.3%
It might lead to more bullying (70)
37.84%
There's nothing they could do (53)
28.65%

Watched Threads