Student finance- what next? Watch

MagnumKoishi
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So I submitted my sfe and have everything done with, they confirmed they'd received all my necessary evidence and such.

This was months ago- what's the next steps?
How do I inform them as to whether I'm going to my firm or insurance? When do I give them my bank details for payments?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by MagnumKoishi)
So I submitted my sfe and have everything done with, they confirmed they'd received all my necessary evidence and such.

How do I inform them as to whether I'm going to my firm or insurance? When do I give them my bank details for payments?
You should give them your bank details asap. You should be able to do that through your online account.

When you applied you probably put in details of your firm course? If so then you’ll only need to update your application (online if possible - if they can’t accept the change online on your account then you’ll be given links to the paper form on your account instead) if that course or university changes after results day. You should update it as soon as you’re certain where you’ll be going
Amy SFE
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by MagnumKoishi)

Hi there,

If you did not provide your bank details on your main application then you can add them via your online account here. If you select on your account and your finances there is an option to amend/add bank details.Also we do advise you allow 4 working days for these to be updated on your account and that this is done at least 4 working days before a payment is scheduled for you. We will be unable to release any payments to you until we have bank details on the system.

With regards to your course, when you made your application did you apply for your firm choice? If for any reason you need to change your course details you can also update this via your online account. Please log into your online account here and expand your application. At the bottom of your application you will see ‘Change your application’ allowing various changes to be made including course details.

Once your application has been fully approved you will receive a Notification of Entitlement letter.

Thanks, Amy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (65)
14.32%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (70)
15.42%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (87)
19.16%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (183)
40.31%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (21)
4.63%
No particular grades needed (28)
6.17%