tekp
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Just having a lie in, turning my mobile off (I hate those 'what have you got texts'), going for my results and then going out for lunch with my brother. We've done the same thing for AS and GCSE so I can't see that changing.

=D
Aw ^_^ that sounds nice

Is it true you can get your results online after midnight the day before? :/
jeh_jeh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
^^ Apparently you can get them by logging onto Track from midnight but, to be honest, so many people try and do it that the system ends up crashing, anyway. Also, randomly, some people's don't get updated - don't ask me why! I don't think I'm brave enough to, really - I wouldn't be able to sleep (not sure if I'll be able to anyway but, y'know...) knowing I hadn't got in.

Oooh, you're from Staffordshire, I see! Me, too!
Redders
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You can check to see whether you got the grades to go to university, as your offer changes from conditional to unconditional if I can recall correctly. However, it doesn't say specific grades.
jseldis
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You don't get the results. You get the result of whether you got into uni or not, but nothing to do with your actual results
~*~rAiNbOw~*~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
curl up and cry
kaal1010
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
pick them up look for a place through clearing then go on holiday and forget about everything
tom_tom_tom
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Alcohol!

Celebrate if they are good

Comiserate and drown my sorrows if not
tekp
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Oh right yeah.. I dunno if I'd be able to sleep with my laptop sitting there on my desk mocking me that it knows if I've got into uni or not :P might just try and then give up if it crashes lol I'm not the best sleeper anyways so I probably won't sleep all that well :/

Stoke-on-Trent.. I'm pretty sure my dad used to work there or something, lol nice to (virtually) meet you! :P
t-a-r-online
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Katiee)
this thread makes me feel sick
haha me too Katie! Me too!
plastic-hearts--x
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
if its good... go out and celebrate
if its bad... go out and drown my sorrows
deadwing
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by ~*~rAiNbOw~*~)
curl up and cry
Same here most likely!
Pinball_heart
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Getting wasted no matter what tbh.
brightxburns
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I won't even be in the country. I'm going to be trekking up some mountain in South East Asia.

I don't know what to do. I don't want my parents to find out first, though!!
ramanprakash100
Report 11 years ago
ill jus **** some girls and get drunk and **** my hot teachers
jeh_jeh
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by tekp)
Oh right yeah.. I dunno if I'd be able to sleep with my laptop sitting there on my desk mocking me that it knows if I've got into uni or not :P might just try and then give up if it crashes lol I'm not the best sleeper anyways so I probably won't sleep all that well :/

Stoke-on-Trent.. I'm pretty sure my dad used to work there or something, lol nice to (virtually) meet you! :P
Heh, I feel exactly the same about the laptop; although I don't know if I can face knowing, either! I might just get my mother to lock it in the safe for the evening, or something. Not that I sleep the best, either, so it might just be a long night spent trying to hack into aforementioned safe!

Luckily I don't actually live in the city itself. I actually live in the middle of the Staffordshire countryside (actually closer to Alton Towers than anywhere else - hmm, I might put that as my new location), but no one has a clue where I mean when I tell them! Stoke, bless it, really isn't the nicest place to hail from. *waits for neg. rep. as a load of patriotic Stokies come out of the woodwork, declaring their undying love for the place*

Nice to (virtually) meet you, too!
lulu_dudette
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I will be at my aunties in Australia so I will be checking track about 2pm their time about 7am here!!! My auntie lives in the middle of nowhere so I will be going out and screaming if they are good and probably crying on my Mum's shoulder if I haven't got in!! If I haven't got in I will be ringing the uni and BEGGING!!! Anyone reckon they may fold if I put my uber cute cousin on the phone and beg for me?!
tekp
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by jeh_jeh)
Heh, I feel exactly the same about the laptop; although I don't know if I can face knowing, either! I might just get my mother to lock it in the safe for the evening, or something. Not that I sleep the best, either, so it might just be a long night spent trying to hack into aforementioned safe!
Lol :P meh, I'll probably stay up awake until the site calms down and then check lol

Luckily I don't actually live in the city itself. I actually live in the middle of the Staffordshire countryside (actually closer to Alton Towers than anywhere else - hmm, I might put that as my new location), but no one has a clue where I mean when I tell them! Stoke, bless it, really isn't the nicest place to hail from. *waits for neg. rep. as a load of patriotic Stokies come out of the woodwork, declaring their undying love for the place*
Never been so I can't judge :P lol.

Your exams nearly over? I only have 3 more
jus-mi
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I would probably wake up around 6ish then log straight onto ucas track, if i get into my firm choice go to college bright and early to pick my results, if i don't wait till about 3pm then go then cry....but hopefully i wouldnt be crying fingers crossed
Vesta
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Cry.

Oh, then go back to work experience ;dry;
d0mz
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'll be going clubbing that night, whatever happens.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Nottingham
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (144)
60.25%
No I haven't decided yet (54)
22.59%
Yes but I might change my mind (41)
17.15%

Watched Threads