Hair dye result dilema Watch

S.A.M123
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Basically I died my hair today with dark and lovely to turn it from black to brown with blonde dye
We managed to apply the dye all over my hair including the roots and everywhere
Now I’m left with I patch of ginger brown at the top of my hair with the rest being black as it was
What should i do🤔
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
eilish1903
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
you should have used a colour stripper. you got the ginger patch because that part has lifted a lot, probably due to heat. You're gonna have to get a brown dye and put it over but that patch is always going to fade faster than the rest of your hair unless you basically dye it black.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Scotney
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by S.A.M123)
Basically I died my hair today with dark and lovely to turn it from black to brown with blonde dye
We managed to apply the dye all over my hair including the roots and everywhere
Now I’m left with I patch of ginger brown at the top of my hair with the rest being black as it was
What should i do🤔
Go to a professional hairdresser.In order to go blonde you will need a]peroxide and b}someone who knows what they are doing.If you do this yourself you will end up with orange or yellow hair!
himanshu5
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Seek help from a professional as you might end up with some other hair colour you don't want. As they know what they are doing you might get a uniform colour of your choice for the entire hair.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (216)
12.39%
Excited (161)
9.23%
Worried (308)
17.66%
Terrified (385)
22.08%
Meh (180)
10.32%
Confused (37)
2.12%
Putting on a brave face (242)
13.88%
Impatient (215)
12.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise