Sad Man U fan Watch

Zürich
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Soteria3)
I'm a sad, depressed Man U fan. When do you guys think we will start winning again?
I have given up hopes till the next 1-2 years
You have seen more success than any other fan in England and you're feeling sorry for yourself?

Try being a Bury fan tonight or say an Wimbeldon fan when their club literally was killed...

Their are genuine Utd fans and not glory hunters but you're not one my friend.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Zürich)
(...)

Their are genuine Utd fans and not glory hunters but you're not one my friend.
It is this sort of fans I find so annoying in this modern football. Of course, a fan will be a part of a successful team, try to achieve and witness so much success as it is possible, that stands to reason, but glory is just the one side of a medal and just too little to be a true fan. A true fan of a football club, especially the ones which have not the means to play at the top, goes through good and bad times. And this sort of a fan dies out continually. Glory is the only thing what matters for the most today.
Last edited by Kallisto; 3 weeks ago
halimah_s
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
Wait and see. Three matches, one victory, draw and defeat so far. Still think it is possible, but it is a tough task in this season. Ole needs a fair chance.
We have 5 points out of a possible 12
We have 9 players out (illness or injury): Wan Bissaka, Dalot, Shaw, Martial, Pogba, Lingard (illness - might be alright after the break) and a few more academy players
Our starting 11 might look like this after the break
De Gea
Young Lindelof Maguire Rojo
McTominay Matic
Mata
James Greenwood Rashford
The LB and RB... don't ask, hope Dalot recovers quick so we can put one of them on the bench (probably Rojo)
James might play left, Greenwood right and Rashford up front
Matic and Mctominay purely bc there's more of an aerial threat but maybe Fred can replace Matic
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by halimah_s)
We have 5 points out of a possible 12
We have 9 players out (illness or injury): Wan Bissaka, Dalot, Shaw, Martial, Pogba, Lingard (illness - might be alright after the break) and a few more academy players
Our starting 11 might look like this after the break
De Gea
Young Lindelof Maguire Rojo
McTominay Matic
Mata
James Greenwood Rashford
The LB and RB... don't ask, hope Dalot recovers quick so we can put one of them on the bench (probably Rojo)
James might play left, Greenwood right and Rashford up front
Matic and Mctominay purely bc there's more of an aerial threat but maybe Fred can replace Matic
That is the difference between average and a top team: even when a top team has to replaced players because of illness or injury, they are still top. But if an average team with just a hand of good players has to replace the key players, the lineup just can't get worse. That is why I said: it is a hard way for United to come back to a top team in Premier League.
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
A few years with no trophies will show who the real Manchester United fans are.

And reduce carbon footprint as there will be fewer flights and long car journeys.
ededdeddie
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I would say 2-3 years, we need to improve our midfield first.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (2)
16.67%
Disagree (0)
0%
Neither agree or disagree (2)
16.67%
Agree (4)
33.33%
Strongly Agree (4)
33.33%

Watched Threads