Dry eyes Watch

Ramz781
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Does any one have dry eyes and what impact does it have on u?
Fermion.
Badges: 17
Report 1 week ago
Use some eye drops if you have dry eyes. If you wear contact lenses you may need to change the brand. I work at an opticians if you have anymore questions.
Ramz781
Rep:
?
(Original post by Fermion.)
Use some eye drops if you have dry eyes. If you wear contact lenses you may need to change the brand. I work at an opticians if you have anymore questions.
Does the eye drops have any side effect on your eyes? And how long will it take to sort the dry eyes out?
Fermion.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ramz781)
Does the eye drops have any side effect on your eyes? And how long will it take to sort the dry eyes out?
Don’t use it more than four times a day as overuse can lead to irritation. the eye drops will provide instant relief from dryness and your dry eyes should subside within 2-3 days. Stop using them if your eyes become inflamed, irritated or itchy and consult your local optician for advice.

Would recommend using hycosan fresh (green box) for a mild dry eye or hycosan extra (red) for more severe cases of dry eyes. You can find them at your local boots pharmacy or optician. Vision express stock them.
Ramz781
Rep:
?
(Original post by Fermion.)
Don’t use it more than four times a day as overuse can lead to irritation. the eye drops will provide instant relief from dryness and your dry eyes should subside within 2-3 days. Stop using them if your eyes become inflamed, irritated or itchy and consult your local optician for advice.

Would recommend using hycosan fresh (green box) for a mild dry eye or hycosan extra (red) for more severe cases of dry eyes. You can find them at your local boots pharmacy or optician. Vision express stock them.
I wasnt told if I have mild dry eyes or severe . If you dont use the drops at all can it effect your eye sight?
Prussianxo
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I get dry eyes quite often so I used eye drops every day for about 2 weeks and they seem to be a bit better. Might work for you
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Fermion.
Report 1 week ago
I wasnt told if I have mild dry eyes or severe . If you dont use the drops at all can it effect your eye sight?
No, you’ll just have dry eyes, and your eyes will begin to water as a result of them being dry.
eutrophication1
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
cold potato/cucumber slices
chrisharrison
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Wash your eyes when you wake up early in the morning. Also try putting cucumber or potato slices over eyes.
Ramz781
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by Prussianxo)
I get dry eyes quite often so I used eye drops every day for about 2 weeks and they seem to be a bit better. Might work for you
Was your eyesight ok when you had dry eyes? Like blurred vision and watery eyes
SlightlySummer
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I have dry eyes and wearing contact lenses for more than 6 hours is almost unbearable :dontknow:
Fermion.
Report 6 days ago
Watery eyes is normal if you have dry eyes. They’re watery because the body is trying to make them not dry.
Prussianxo
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
My eyesight was mostly fine it's just a bit uncomfortable
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
I get dry eyes when wearing contacts for too long. Mine is because the contacts become dry due to lack of moisture in the air, contract and cause pressure on the eye which leads to headaches. I'm not very good at remembering to use eye drops.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (75)
17.24%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (280)
64.37%
Not yet but I am planning to (21)
4.83%
Not yet but I might (59)
13.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise