Premier League Correct Score Competition 2019/20 Watch

joey11223
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hey guys, better late than never so you have till tomorrow evening, though I believe you can join late with no issue, and I'll endeavor to do more prizes than just 1st place...

So I've reactivated the same pool for this year, people who played last year should get email alerts, haven't really had the focus/inclination to set it up properly due to reasons, but it is always interesting so if people want to have a go this time around who did last hop in. I'll sort out some prizes to, see how many I get on board.

Anyone new who's interested and wants to join it feel free, though post here/PM me to prove you use TSR.

This link seems to take me to the reactivated pool for joining purposes etc, hopefully works for others too. Once you've made a superbru account and requested to join the pool/done your predictions, I just have to accept your request to join it.

Prizes wise can't promise exactly what but I will sort something out.

https://www.superbru.com/premierleag...php?p=11908220
joey11223
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Alright so we have..

Aky786UK Nichrome Lucio Stiff Little Fingers Billa Bong Mushi_master AKRYL Mackay Chichaldo Icecream1
@L'étranger123

****in Letranger and TSR's formatting jesus wept..but hopefully you see this even though I know that isn't going to alert you and i cba to PM.

So what I'm going to do is just do it like last year basically prizes wise. So each month the person who gets the highest score for just that month I will give you a shiny £10. If the month only has 3 game week(ends) in, which happens about twice, instead it'll be the winner of that month and the next one combined, to reduce fluke results.

So that means basically we'll have..

August winner, Sep-Oct winner, November winner, December winner, Jan winner, Feb winner (leap yr..), Mar-Apr winner, May winner (only has 3 but its the end so...)

Then the overall winner I shall sort something out for you personally most special of prizes.

Again anyone else interested can join at any time, just use the link and PM me/post in here who you are.
joey11223
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
For last weekend it's a nice pretty steady start for most people no insane start, but Aky786UK just there with 11.5 and two correct scores, pretty good as most people didn't get any, unpredictable start maybe..
Chichaldo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
It is not possible for me to input my guesses here is it as I am in China atm so it is a bit of a nightmare accessing stuff? @joey11223

5pt handicap for missi g gw1 (unless I did it idk?)
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
joey11223
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by Chichaldo)
It is not possible for me to input my guesses here is it as I am in China atm so it is a bit of a nightmare accessing stuff? @joey11223

5pt handicap for missi g gw1 (unless I did it idk?)
Oh China, can't get a decent VPN working?

Sorry your @ thing didn't seem to work btw, got no notification anyhow?

Do you want me to log in to you and input them on your behalf for a bit? PM me.
Last edited by joey11223; 5 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (209)
12.75%
Excited (146)
8.91%
Worried (296)
18.06%
Terrified (370)
22.57%
Meh (151)
9.21%
Confused (36)
2.2%