The Student Room Group

Premier League Correct Score Competition 2019/20

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Will sort out monthly winner tomorrow evening, but remember guys games tomorrow!
Reply 21
Okay so no shock, @Billa Bong wins the November segment by a whopping 10 points! grats! Onward to Christmas time...

Btw 2 games tonight, if you miss them most are wed/thurs so you still got time for them,

@L'étranger123 @Chichaldo @Aky786UK@AKRYL
Reply 22
Last weekend @Aky786UK got a huge win getting 4 correct scores! 6 points ahead of anyone else. That's taken him to 2nd place and only 2 points behind @Billa Bong , it can be done!

@L'étranger123 and @Icecream1 you'll probably miss half 12's but could predict some others this weekend!
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 23
Wow so this weekend was awful, 3 points and I'm not even bottom! So congrats to @Icecream1 who destroyed the opposition getting 11.5 almost double 2nd place.

Remember there's a lot of games around Christmas, next ones start boxing day, so just get em all in.
Reply 24
Okay games been coming thick and fast, two "weeks" already and more games tomorrow/Thurs.

Boxing day results were pretty low scoring, ofc me at the bottom with 4 @Mackay at top with 12. Then weekend wise much higher scores, @Lucio top with 18 points, very nice, @Mackay 2nd with 17 but FOUR correct scores.

So overall that's December finished so @Icecream1 and @Mackay are joint top with 59 points each. You guys want £5 each or shall I use New Years day/Thursday as a Head to Head and winner takes £10? (replies before tomorrow please lol)
Reply 25
Original post by joey11223
Okay games been coming thick and fast, two "weeks" already and more games tomorrow/Thurs.

Boxing day results were pretty low scoring, ofc me at the bottom with 4 @Mackay at top with 12. Then weekend wise much higher scores, @Lucio top with 18 points, very nice, @Mackay 2nd with 17 but FOUR correct scores.

So overall that's December finished so @Icecream1 and @Mackay are joint top with 59 points each. You guys want £5 each or shall I use New Years day/Thursday as a Head to Head and winner takes £10? (replies before tomorrow please lol)

Happy with a fiver each personally mate.
Reply 26
Original post by Mackay
Happy with a fiver each personally mate.

kk @Icecream1 you good?
kk @Icecream1 you good?

Yeah, fiver each is cool
Reply 28
Okay work been so hectic forgot to update this!

So @Billa Bong is 5 points clear at the top. First week in Jan was pretty poor everyone getting single figure results basically. Last weekend @JoesDad actually won it and got 3 correct scores whereas everyone else got 1 at best, grats dad lol.

So just remember after this weekend the next games are right after in the week.
Reply 29
Okay so no stand out scores to report but now @Billa Bong is 16 points ahead! It's also the end of January now so the winner for January was....

...someone cos it won't load that page. Try tomorrow lol.
Okay so no stand out scores to report but now @Billa Bong is 16 points ahead! It's also the end of January now so the winner for January was....

...someone cos it won't load that page. Try tomorrow lol.

think it was me dude...i'll have the same as last times please :biggrin:
Reply 31
Original post by Billa Bong
think it was me dude...i'll have the same as last times please :biggrin:

That is correct....the coins is yours.
That is correct....the coins is yours.

Reply 33
Hi folks hopefully the regulars will get this.

Just to say I may be more forgetful with keeping tabs on things for probably the next month. Those playing and who have played in the last couple of seasons may recognize the member "joesdad" who goes by the username "sandy" on superbru. Sadly my dad passed away Friday morning, I have deleted him from the superbru pool for obvious reasons, though let it be known he was beating me as of last weekend, so that shall stand forever.

I do want to continue the pool to the end of the season and things will, apart from my forgetfulness, carry on as usual, including prize support.

Just to say I may be more forgetful with keeping tabs on things for probably the next month. Those playing and who have played in the last couple of seasons may recognize the member "joesdad" who goes by the username "sandy" on superbru. Sadly my dad passed away Friday morning, I have deleted him from the superbru pool for obvious reasons, though let it be known he was beating me as of last weekend, so that shall stand forever.

I do want to continue the pool to the end of the season and things will, apart from my forgetfulness, carry on as usual, including prize support.

No worries Joey, you do a great job organising the league and sorting out prizes.

I'm sorry for your loss, all the best at this difficult time.

sad to hear that man, thoughts and prayers with you at this difficult time...thanks for taking time and organising this, much appreciated :smile:
Reply 36
Okay so last weeks was spread out over almost 2, but @Aky786UK tops it with 12 points, barely any correct scores at all. @Billa Bong still 13 points in the lead but @Aky786UK winning this month so far...just.
Reply 37
Alright apologies for the delay guys. So Febs winner was @Billa Bong by 6 points, he won January and is in the lead in March so far, cmon someone else win it lol. Not helped by only 3 people getting their scores in for last weekend of Feb haha, the thing emails you, it's free £, get em on!
Reply 38
@Billa Bong
@Aky786UK
@Mackay
@Icecream1
@Mushi_master

@Lúcio

Just as a heads up to those who were active, footballs back Thursday if you wanna continue the predictions, I'll give ya the prizes as usual.
(edited 3 years ago)
@Billa Bong
@Aky786UK
@Mackay
@Icecream1
@Mushi_master

@Lúcio

Just as a heads up to those who were active, footballs back Thursday if you wanna continue the predictions, I'll give ya the prizes as usual.

any prize for overall winner? :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest