Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Billa Bong)
any prize for overall winner? :rolleyes:
Hey up man...and everyone else!

Aky786UK Mackay Icecream1 Mushi_master Lúcio

Really sorry about not coming back to it ended up with another close family member medical emergency then stressful time job wise, too be honest I haven't used my computer/checked TSR in months just went out of my head totally.

I'm guessing Billa Bong you won then lol. It won't seem to let me look back on it at all? Maybe it's just going weird for me you'd think it'd show historical data.

Yeah I'll sort you out man.

I'll put something up this weekend to see if anyone's interested in it for the week after.
joey11223
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Gonna do a U-Turn this season. Tbh work is so hectic at the moment I'm spending pretty much every waking hour either working or thinking about it lol. Not in the right frame of mind to remember this and we don't have as much interest this time around tbh, prize support got pulled mid-season at Christmas haha. I'll give her a break and may well re-kindle it for 2021-2022.
Icecream1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by joey11223)
Gonna do a U-Turn this season. Tbh work is so hectic at the moment I'm spending pretty much every waking hour either working or thinking about it lol. Not in the right frame of mind to remember this and we don't have as much interest this time around tbh, prize support got pulled mid-season at Christmas haha. I'll give her a break and may well re-kindle it for 2021-2022.
Fair play Joey....

IMO- If you want to just make the league and see what the situation is and go from there?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (31)
20%
No (124)
80%

Watched Threads