Watch
University of Strathclyde Student Ambassador
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey guys,

Hope results day went well for you all!

Strathclyde is currently in clearing and we still have lots of places available. We are now live, so give us a call anytime between 9am to 5pm.

From the end of next week, we have extended opening hours. Our opening hours are as follows:
Thursday 15th August- 7am-7pm
Friday 16th August- 8am-6pm
Saturday 17th August- 10am-2pm
Sunday 18th August- 10am-2pm

From Monday 19th August, our lines will return to the usual opening hours of 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.

Any other questions then just DM me.

Melissa- Student Ambassador
Anonymous #1
Report 6 months ago
Hi there, I realise this post is from last year but I was wondering whether Strathclyde ever has places for pharmacy in clearing? I didn't choose Strathclyde as one of my five choices and now I'm wishing I had! Just curious to know if there's any way I could study pharmacy from this year!
University of Strathclyde Student Ambassador
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hi Anonymous#1

We’re not too sure for now with the current situation. Unfortunately we can’t guarantee there will be any spaces, but if you check UCAS at results time any courses will be listed on there.

Melissa- Student Ambassador
University of Strathclyde
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi there, I realise this post is from last year but I was wondering whether Strathclyde ever has places for pharmacy in clearing? I didn't choose Strathclyde as one of my five choices and now I'm wishing I had! Just curious to know if there's any way I could study pharmacy from this year!
Hey!

Hope you're having a lovely week

Pharmacy is a very competitive course for entry so it would be unusual that we would be opening up for clearing for this particular course I'm afraid. If there are any places that do become available then this will be advertised on our website after results have been released but unfortunately we haven't opened for clearing for Scottish students over the last few years.

Is there anything else I can help with? Best of luck with your other choices

Karen
University of Strathclyde Official Rep.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (32)
32%
No - I have already returned home (10)
10%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (23)
23%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (7)
7%
No - I live at home during term anyway (28)
28%

Watched Threads