PGCE Student Finance funding after studying a masters Watch

Abenarock
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,

I would like to ask whether I would be eligible for a Tuition Fee and Maintenance loan for my PGCE PCET Teacher Training course. I am currently working on my masters dissertation and due to submit on 28 August 2019 however the marking will not be completed until 16 September 2019.
My PGCE PCET course starts on 3 September 2019 so I'm unsure as to whether I will be able to receive funding for my PGCE due to the overlap.

Thank you
Jen SFE
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Abenarock)
Hi,

I would like to ask whether I would be eligible for a Tuition Fee and Maintenance loan for my PGCE PCET Teacher Training course. I am currently working on my masters dissertation and due to submit on 28 August 2019 however the marking will not be completed until 16 September 2019.
My PGCE PCET course starts on 3 September 2019 so I'm unsure as to whether I will be able to receive funding for my PGCE due to the overlap.

Thank you
Hi there,

You can apply for Student Finance for your PGCE now and there will be no problems, as the 1st of September is when the new academic year begins and we don't take into account University marking systems. You can log into your online account and apply here.

Thanks, Jen
Abenarock
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi Jen,

Thank you so much
Jen SFE
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Abenarock)
Hi Jen,

Thank you so much
You're welcome please don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further assistance.

Thanks, Jen
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University