Bleeding during sex Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I’ve been sexually active for about 4 years now and I’ve never bled during sex, not even my first time.

I’ve probably had sex 3 times in the last 3 months and didn’t bleed then. I’m seeing someone now and the two times we’ve had sex I’ve bled and it was almost like I was on my period, it was all on the bed sheets.. but then after it would stop and I wouldn’t carry on bleeding all night. The second time I bled from even just the foreplay... (fingers). Always protected sex too. Both times have been quite a bit of blood, he thought it was my period because of the amount of blood and I just went along with it because I don’t even know why I’m bleeding? What could be wrong with me

I’m so confused and have no idea why it’s happening. I’ve recently been treated for chronic thrush which is now cured but I’m wondering whether having thrush and using medications down there for around 6 months that it has sort of effected me inside? It’s all I can think of? Could I be dry? I don’t seem to be dry though?

Should I see my gp?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
HoldThisL
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
yes, see an obgyn
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’ve been sexually active for about 4 years now and I’ve never bled during sex, not even my first time.

I’ve probably had sex 3 times in the last 3 months and didn’t bleed then. I’m seeing someone now and the two times we’ve had sex I’ve bled and it was almost like I was on my period, it was all on the bed sheets.. but then after it would stop and I wouldn’t carry on bleeding all night. The second time I bled from even just the foreplay... (fingers). Always protected sex too. Both times have been quite a bit of blood, he thought it was my period because of the amount of blood and I just went along with it because I don’t even know why I’m bleeding? What could be wrong with me

I’m so confused and have no idea why it’s happening. I’ve recently been treated for chronic thrush which is now cured but I’m wondering whether having thrush and using medications down there for around 6 months that it has sort of effected me inside? It’s all I can think of? Could I be dry? I don’t seem to be dry though?

Should I see my gp?
Yes, you need yo see your GP. Thrush (and treatment for it) should not cause that much bleeding.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

Should I see my gp?
Yes. Go and see your gp.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (213)
12.77%
Excited (150)
8.99%
Worried (302)
18.11%
Terrified (374)
22.42%
Meh (153)
9.17%
Confused (36)
2.16%
Putting on a brave face (229)
13.73%
Impatient (211)
12.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise