Emma1999_
Badges: 14
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Will our btec results be sent if we have an unconditional offer ?
Thanks
HoldThisL
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
whether or not your results are sent to you is dependent on your school or college; some make results available online while others will only have paper copies that have to be picked up on the day

having an unconditional offer does not change this but since you have already been offered a place, you do not even need to check ucas to see your offer
Emma1999_
Badges: 14
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
(Original post by HoldThisL)
whether or not your results are sent to you is dependent on your school or college; some make results available online while others will only have paper copies that have to be picked up on the day

having an unconditional offer does not change this but since you have already been offered a place, you do not even need to check ucas to see your offer
Hi I meant ucas sending our results sorry . I filled this out on some thing that said asked ucas I assumed it was a direct message to them haha but my mistake .

My offer is dependent basically on whether I pass and certain grade otherwise I need to do foundation year or a HNC so they need my results so will ucas send them this eventhough my place is confirmed on there ?

Thank you for your reply
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (220)
33.69%
No (433)
66.31%

Watched Threads