The Student Room Group

Is Storage Hunters U.K real?

Is it real or fake the show?
Asked myself the same about thw similar show Storage Wars. What I wonder more: do the buyers get their money being on air? and why the buyers are always the same?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by DeesideEwan
Is it real or fake the show?

I would imagine a bit of both, they buyers obviously make their money by buying and reslling via their own shops. But I also think a lot of them put on an act for the cameras and obviously when the show reckons up who whon at the end they assume that everything they bought in the auction was actually sold at the prices that the buyers estimated which is probably not the case.

Original post by Kallisto
Asked myself the same about thw similar show Storage Wars. What I wonder more: do the buyers get their money being on air? and why the buyers are always the same?

I don't know for certain but I would imagine they get paid for being on the show. I would imagine that the show is cut just to show what them same buyers buy, the auctions themselves probably auction off a lot more storage lockers each time but they eiither aren't interresting enough or go to people who aren't going to act up for the cameras so get cut out of the show.

Quick Reply

Latest