What would an ideal Earth look like? Watch

liaente
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
This is a question which I would like people to give a very deep thought in and provide with detailed to semi-detailed answers. I'd like to know what you guys would change. This could include: Government regulations, resources, natural disasters, illnesses, history, etc.
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
One without humans on it
liaente
Rep:
?
(Original post by Obolinda)
One without humans on it
Let me rephrase my question: "What would an ideal Earth with humans look like?"
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by liaente)
Let me rephrase my question: "What would an ideal Earth with humans look like?"
😂 in that case, I would want a world where there is full human and animal liberation
liaente
Rep:
?
(Original post by Obolinda)
😂 in that case, I would want a world where there is full human and animal liberation
Beautiful answer :yy:
Wired_1800
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
This is a question which I would like people to give a very deep thought in and provide with detailed to semi-detailed answers. I'd like to know what you guys would change. This could include: Government regulations, resources, natural disasters, illnesses, history, etc.
An earth were things move in happy harmony. No war, conflict, aggressive capitalism, feminism, sexism and a good social provision for all people.
liaente
Rep:
?
(Original post by Wired_1800)
An earth were things move in happy harmony. No war, conflict, aggressive capitalism, feminism, sexism and a good social provision for all people.
That seems splendid, though I am a little confused when you mentioned "feminism" and "sexism". Feminism is, in literal terms, "the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes". Meaning that both genders are equal. So if you didn't want feminism, that would negate the effect of eliminating sexism.
Wired_1800
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
That seems splendid, though I am a little confused when you mentioned "feminism" and "sexism". Feminism is, in literal terms, "the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes". Meaning that both genders are equal. So if you didn't want feminism, that would negate the effect of eliminating sexism.
I meant feminism by the uplifting of women that involves the destruction/disempowering of men. I don't want feminism or sexism. Everyone should be equal.
liaente
Rep:
?
I meant feminism by the uplifting of women that involves the destruction/disempowering of men. I don't want feminism or sexism. Everyone should be equal.
I understand, usually people have misconstrued ideas of feminism. Feminism is supposed to mean "equality of both genders". Some females I guess have probably claimed to be "feminist" but did not behave in that way if they were emasculating men. So let's just stick with egalitarianism.
Wired_1800
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I understand, usually people have misconstrued ideas of feminism. Feminism is supposed to mean "equality of both genders". Some females I guess have probably claimed to be "feminist" but did not behave in that way if they were emasculating men. So let's just stick with egalitarianism.
Yes, I agree that we should stick with egalitarianism. Feminism focuses on the women rather than both groups.
liaente
Rep:
?
Yes, I agree that we should stick with egalitarianism. Feminism focuses on the women rather than both groups.
Understandable
CASSIUS ARTHUR
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
one where human rights and equality are the controllers of the day to day livelihood
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
The Hammer & the Anvil before it shut down
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Just a world of guinea pigs
username2861570
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
A world where all living beings live in harmony with one another. No conflict, no wars, no money, no government, no fear, no evil, no illness, no poverty, no religion. A world where we're all connected to nature and the divine within.
liaente
Rep:
?
(Original post by gjd800)
The Hammer & the Anvil before it shut down
What's that?
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
What's that?
boozer
ThunderBeard
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
A poor place, backwards in history (Greek/Roman) and definitely not Victorian. When things were more simple and with less amenities. So buildings, technology and everything was less. Easier life.
Zain_Ahmed
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Where guns aren't a thing.. Gun violence is Disgusting...
liaente
Rep:
?
(Original post by ThunderBeard)
A poor place, backwards in history (Greek/Roman) and definitely not Victorian. When things were more simple and with less amenities. So buildings, technology and everything was less. Easier life.
You little- :rofl: not Victorian, ey?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (57)
67.06%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.18%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.76%

Watched Threads