The Student Room Group

Best way to study for EDUQAS exam board

What is the best way to study for Eduqas a level geography as they don’t have any real textbook or teaching materials and the my teacher is teaching content from AQA and missing out vital information that is only on Eduqas

I am super lost and any help would be great thanks
Eduqas has some (non endorsed) books on the website you may find helpful. As well as the spec.
What do you mean when you say your teacher is teaching content from AQA? If you mean that they're using the AQA textbook then there's no real issue because the specifications show huge overlap, and I'm sure your teacher will know about the differences between the two and teach accordingly. If you are worried that you're not being taught what you need, download the specification from the Eduqas site and try and see what points you can/can't tick off, if there are significant portions you don't have any knowledge of then tell your teacher and be sure to fill the gaps. In terms of geography study materials, Eduqas are probably the most incompetent exam board there is, but the Hodder student guides (sold independently for each unit) are likely going to be useful though they're more on the expensive side.
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending