Partial circumcision, inflamed frenulum when erect? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I'm only 17 and had an operation for a partial circumcision around 16 days ago. They cut it so that the foreskin covers about half of the head of my penis and it has started to cause me some discomfort when being erect.

I have at least one erection per night and when I wake up in the morning and my 'morning glory' has calmed down, my frenulum is very red and incredibly sensitive. It becomes so inflamed that it prevents my foreskin from being returned to its original position without me having to intervene and do it manually.

Sometimes it returns to the original placement with little resistance or pain. Other times, I have to run a bath and let the frenulum tissue relax and then I will be able to return it to its original position. However this tends to cause moderate amounts of pain and discomfort.

Due to this, I have been waking up multiple times in the night due in rubbing against my quilt or my boxers (I toss and turn a lot when I'm asleep).

I'm wondering whether this is normal or if anyone has had any experience with this either? Does it tend to occur less or outright stop the further along the healing process you are? Or is an appointment with my GP needed to amend this?
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm only 17 and had an operation for a partial circumcision around 16 days ago. They cut it so that the foreskin covers about half of the head of my penis and it has started to cause me some discomfort when being erect.

I have at least one erection per night and when I wake up in the morning and my 'morning glory' has calmed down, my frenulum is very red and incredibly sensitive. It becomes so inflamed that it prevents my foreskin from being returned to its original position without me having to intervene and do it manually.

Sometimes it returns to the original placement with little resistance or pain. Other times, I have to run a bath and let the frenulum tissue relax and then I will be able to return it to its original position. However this tends to cause moderate amounts of pain and discomfort.

Due to this, I have been waking up multiple times in the night due in rubbing against my quilt or my boxers (I toss and turn a lot when I'm asleep).

I'm wondering whether this is normal or if anyone has had any experience with this either? Does it tend to occur less or outright stop the further along the healing process you are? Or is an appointment with my GP needed to amend this?
Just see your GP for advice, maybe you need to see the surgeons again
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (213)
12.76%
Excited (150)
8.99%
Worried (302)
18.09%
Terrified (374)
22.41%
Meh (153)
9.17%
Confused (37)
2.22%
Putting on a brave face (229)
13.72%
Impatient (211)
12.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise