The Student Room Group

where can i find buisness studies & eng lang books for cheap?

hyyyyy! <3 so I wanted books regarding as level & a level business studies & Eng lang. where can I get them from, and is maths, business studies, and Eng language a good choice of subj?
1- eBay or fb marketplace
2- no idea depends on what course you want to study later or what apprenticeship you want after 6th form
Original post by S.carter
1- eBay or fb marketplace
2- no idea depends on what course you want to study later or what apprenticeship you want after 6th form

i want to take business as my major
Original post by rehabshakoor
i want to take business as my major

Ahhh I see, well the combination seems sound but have u checked the courses you’re considering? They may want specific subjects like further maths potentially.

English Literature is generally more respected than language (or so I believe) but obviously it’s best to do whatever you enjoy and will therefore commit to doing well in.
Ahhh I see, well the combination seems sound but have u checked the courses you’re considering? They may want specific subjects like further maths potentially.

English Literature is generally more respected than language (or so I believe) but obviously it’s best to do whatever you enjoy and will therefore commit to doing well in.

the thing is, I don't really know, I am an international student and was applying to the uni of st.cloud state. maths, economics & business studies are the best trios I've heard, but I'm home-schooled and don't have anyone to teach me economics. I searched for the spec but it's of 2014 so I don't know if the re-newed the spec or not either, and I'm very confused.
the thing is, I don't really know, I am an international student and was applying to the uni of st.cloud state. maths, economics & business studies are the best trios I've heard, but I'm home-schooled and don't have anyone to teach me economics. I searched for the spec but it's of 2014 so I don't know if the re-newed the spec or not either, and I'm very confused.

Ah ok, I’m not sure about the spec, hopefully someone who can help responds to you
Hopefullyyy 😔😔😔
Hopefullyyy 😔😔😔

Have you tried posting in an economics thread?
Have you tried posting in an economics thread?

No... i should probably do that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending