16+ Anal Sex and Hygiene Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
PLEASE ANON OR DELETE.

I'm female. I've recently started seeing a guy who appears to be quite into anal sex. Whilst I realise that traces of faecal matter during anal sex are kind of normal, I'd rather be as clean as possible.
So, I was just wondering if anyone has any tips about keeping that area clean. So far I've just been using Always Freshelle after going to the toilet. Though, it's tempting to use tampons and such to try to ensure a more thorough clean.
Would buying suppositories to clear the area before I know I'm going to see him help? Any recommendations?
Anony mouse
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
PLEASE ANON OR DELETE.

I'm female. I've recently started seeing a guy who appears to be quite into anal sex. Whilst I realise that traces of faecal matter during anal sex are kind of normal, I'd rather be as clean as possible.
So, I was just wondering if anyone has any tips about keeping that area clean. So far I've just been using Always Freshelle after going to the toilet. Though, it's tempting to use tampons and such to try to ensure a more thorough clean.
Would buying suppositories to clear the area before I know I'm going to see him help? Any recommendations?
If you want some graphic advice, then I'll tell you that it is safe to use ordinary shower gel / bath cream and stick a finger or two up there. Obviously, do not go to the toilet for a poo poo in between this butt cleaning and having anal sex.

Personally, I think the faecal dispatcher should remain a one way only junction - an exit!
Anonymous #1
Thanks! Though I've tried that, and it takes ages, and doesn't really give good results.
I'll persist with this unless I come up with any better ideas!
2^1/2
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
well, you could try an enema.
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Helps if you go for a crap beforehand as well.
Anony mouse
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Thanks! Though I've tried that, and it takes ages, and doesn't really give good results.
I'll persist with this unless I come up with any better ideas!
The rectum is supposed to be full of poo. The only way you will really make your gut line clean is by having a procedure done whereby a special vacuum cleaner is plugged to your anus. I forget what it's called!

Don't try this at home, folks!
Nonloso
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Anony mouse)
The rectum is supposed to be full of poo. The only way you will really make your gut line clean is by having a procedure done whereby a special vacuum cleaner is plugged to your anus. I forget what it's called!

Don't try this at home, folks!
colonic irrigation?
Anonymous #2
Report 11 years ago
It's easy to be overly paranoid about cleanliness, it's really not as messy as people worry it is. Basically, try to time it so that you last went a while ago... and have a thorough shower, and it should all be fine :-)
Anony mouse
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
It's easy to be overly paranoid about cleanliness, it's really not as messy as people worry it is. Basically, try to time it so that you last went a while ago... and have a thorough shower, and it should all be fine :-)
haha, yes but not too long ago otherwise it will be building up!
RosiePosiePuddingAndPie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Go to the toilet then have a shower, as close as you can to the time you're going to see him. Or a bath, because in a shower the water runs down your body, but in the bath it... um... 'fills your cavities'.... so that could make you cleaner. But to be honest, if there's anything left in there, he can't really complain - it's natural and you can't help it.

Anonymous #1
Anal sex isn't just for gay men.
Women who are relaxed enough to try it, often quite enjoy it. I do, and my friends who have been open to the idea do.

I've been trying to keep clean so far, and it hasn't been at all messy. I'm just paranoid I think. Always get him to use a baby wipe afterwards before he looks down there! lol.

Thanks for the suggestions guys!
candy x
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
its not just for gay men..... thats quite a naive way to look at it to be honest.

although its not my sort of thing, iv hurd its supposed to be good, so each to their own i suppose.

all i can really suggest is that maybe youy could get hold of an enema or a supositry or something.... there for having as really good "flush" out. have a nice shower/bath so that you feel clean.

the important thing to remember is that, its never going to be a spotless/ clean activity..... dont worry about it too much and just enjoy!
Anonymous #3
Report 11 years ago
eh, i've tried it, and don't see how it can be enjoyed! i feel like i need to take a major crap the entire time (and i was drunk, with my husband, and completely comfortable)....my nervous system just happens to be trained that when there is something in that cavity, it means it's restroom time.

is that...normal?
Anony mouse
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
eh, i've tried it, and don't see how it can be enjoyed! i feel like i need to take a major crap the entire time (and i was drunk, with my husband, and completely comfortable)....my nervous system just happens to be trained that when there is something in that cavity, it means it's restroom time.

is that...normal?
Yes, it will feel like you need to poop! It's normal.
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 11 years ago
Just don't worry about it. Men who like anal sex have a tendancy to be more open-minded anyway, so a little bit of ... mess, wont harm anybody.

It is suprisingly clean actually. You would think that something going that deep up there would come out not looking very pleasant, but it's actually fine!

Just relax - and don't do anything stupid like go for a massive poo 5 minutes before you do it, but I'm sure you have that covered anyways!
candy x
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
stay clear of beans, sprouts and sweetcorn for at least a week before!!!!
ramanprakash100
Report 11 years ago
is anal sex more pleasurable for men???
or is it just something different
Anonymous #1
I think some men tend to find anal sex more pleasurable as it's often 'tighter' in there. Also it's considered taboo by quite a few people, so this can add to the experience.
All of the muscles down there in a woman contract when she is reaching orgasm, and so I would imagine that it feels similar to vaginal sex for a man.
TKC
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dry_enema
"A quicker form of the dry enema utilizes the injection of a small amount of water-based lubricant such as K-Y into the rectum via a non-hypodermic syringe, such as an oral syringe, or from some other source.

The usual amount of lubricant applied is about 2 tsp (10 cc), which will produce a movement in 30 minutes or less. The movement will be produced in a compact body, rather than in the more copious liquid form produced by a wet enema; and since no water is used, none will be retained higher up in the colon, to be expelled at a later, and possibly inconvenient, time."
tis_me_lord
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by ramanprakash100)
is anal sex more pleasurable for men???
or is it just something different
It doesn't actually feel THAT different at all - but at a push, yeah it's better.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (24)
6.92%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.51%
I don't think they'd understand (53)
15.27%
It might lead to more bullying (133)
38.33%
There's nothing they could do (104)
29.97%

Watched Threads