The Student Room Group

Border Force Officer - July 2019 Applications

Scroll to see replies

can some one drop some of the interview questions here, just to get an idea, many thanks
So has there been any movement for anyone since the end of November?

It's all gone really quiet again across all forums.
I have seen on another forum jobs being offered in Manchester in last few weeks. 1 said he had been offered mobile instead of at base in Manchester. I applied for Gatwick and have heard nothing since success at interview in October. Perhaps they getting round to south east in time?
Original post by Wendyb66
I have seen on another forum jobs being offered in Manchester in last few weeks. 1 said he had been offered mobile instead of at base in Manchester. I applied for Gatwick and have heard nothing since success at interview in October. Perhaps they getting round to south east in time?

Offered provisional job for gatwick today so things moving. Interview October 19.
Reply 124
Original post by Wendyb66
Offered provisional job for gatwick today so things moving. Interview October 19.

That's good.
What was your interview score?
My applications on hold now says transit VX 36312 can anyone tell me wat this is
Mine also says VX something I wonder what that means! Have you emailed them? I've applied for the Heathrow one might try and email them see what it means. Hopefully good news.
Original post by slondon2019
Mine also says VX something I wonder what that means! Have you emailed them? I've applied for the Heathrow one might try and email them see what it means. Hopefully good news.

Yes it’s the new system they will be using VX still awaiting interview 😩
I think it's to show open applications.
Remember the system is changing from end of this month. Meaning you won't be able to access old, closed applications unless you have previously saved them

Looks like the new format.

My application is Still Under Review October 2018.
Sift scores there....nothing more as yet. 👍🏻
Reply 129
Original post by mcclorp
My applications on hold now says transit VX 36312 can anyone tell me wat this is

I have been put on the reserve list, mine says VX 36310??? wonder what the difference is??
Mine says VX 33866 I’m on reserve list for Manchester
Original post by Stu76
I have been put on the reserve list, mine says VX 36310??? wonder what the difference is??

You mean you are on hold for interviews
Original post by mcclorp
You mean you are on hold for interviews

No I had the interview last year for Heathrow and they put me on a reserve list as I met the required standard now waiting for a start date but hasnt changed the status for months!!!! :frown:
Original post by rav1983
can some one drop some of the interview questions here, just to get an idea, many thanks

https://www.interviewarea.com/border-force-interview-questions-strength-based/
Hey guys they have moved my application to the new system and it now has a header onit saying 'Project April' so Im guessing they will contact us March/April time and start picking from the reserve list.
Original post by slondon2019
Hey guys they have moved my application to the new system and it now has a header onit saying 'Project April' so Im guessing they will contact us March/April time and start picking from the reserve list.

Is that when we originally applied doesn’t mean they’ll contact Us March April
I had applied July 19 and provisional offer 2 weeks ago. Mine also says April so who knows
Reply 137
ok, after initial application I got put onto the reserve list, so didn't get an interview, possible this was because of location choices, but I did put on it I was open to any location. its showing with the VX and different number number due to change over to new system, but since they have moved it now shows also (PROJECT AUGUST)?? I am assuming everyone applied on here at the same time? when they first advertised? so wondering if this has any significance??
I wouldn't read anything into the number. Mines got a VX number on it.

Also, hang on in there guys you will get there, it is a slow process but you will get there, just try to put it on the backburner.

Timeline wise. I'm starting at the end of the March (MAN). Applied Nov 18, Interview Feb 19, Reserve List April 19, Conditional Offer June 19, Final Offer Jan 20.

Sorry, I can't help on the Project X but.
Thanks for info. Wow! 6 months from conditional offer? Had you cleared security within that time or did it take 6 months?
I applied July 19, interview October and offer 2 weeks ago. Now waiting sc. I was thinking that was bad enough

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending