The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I have OCR Twenty First Century Science C5, B5 and P5 on Wednesday and C6, B6 and P6 on Friday. Fuuun.
Reply 2
Your not the only one!
I have sciences resits from last year, AQA Core Science on 23rd :frown:
me have : bio, chem and physics aqa unit 1's left :smile:
Reply 4
dinosaur711
me have : bio, chem and physics aqa unit 1's left :smile:

ditto meaning we finish on friday :frown:
I still got 2nd part of philosophy and ethics OCR tomorrow and statistics on wednesday. It's not fair! -.-
cari
ditto meaning we finish on friday :frown:

yup and i really need to start revising! don't you think it's so unfair those schools who did modules throughout year 10 and 11.. they probably all forgot everything whereas we have to make sure we know everything at the end of the year! aghhh really annoys me
Reply 7
I've got RS Philosophy and Ethics + Business Studies tomorrow. With OCR Hinduism (short course) on Friday.
I still have psychology x2, statistics and bio 1. :frown: Not looking forward to statistics
Reply 9
i have statistics on wednesday then im done wooooo:biggrin:
but ALL my friends have finished, only 8 of us in the whole year group havent :|
guttttttttting
OCR C Maths Module on the 24th :frown:
Reply 11
I have 2 single sciences and Graphic Products (full course) exams to go.
Business studies tomorrow then B3 and C3 after that. The 18th is my final day! Can't wait :biggrin:
Reply 13
GCSEs are STILL taking place??? i'm sure all mine finished the week after May half term - unlucky ! good luck everyone
I have History Paper 3 tommorow[Monday], Chemistry C1 on Wednesday & Physics P1 on Friday.
I got business studies tomorrow! then it's all over.... :biggrin:
Got my AQA Core Science to do since we do it in Year 11 for some reason, so I finish on Friday.
Less than a week though!
Reply 17
6.5 hours left of exams! :frown:

Philosophy & Ethics-2hr
Stats-2.5hr
graphics-2hr
Reply 18
C3 Edexcel
B3 Edexcel
Stats AQA
Buddhism OCR
C1, B1, P1 Edexcel.
4 hours of exams tomorriw, an then I'm done.

Latest