Girl♥RadioHeart
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
If you could go back to the day of your birth and have one piece of knowledge about the world, what would you want to know???

And, would you want to remember your birth? I hear it'd be the single most traumatic experience of your life! I can see why! But still, imagine remembering it!!!
~*~rAiNbOw~*~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
The purpose of life, the reason for my existence.

Urmm..no I don't think I would like to remember my birth.
Girl♥RadioHeart
Rep:
?
(Original post by ~*~rAiNbOw~*~)
The purpose of life, the reason for my existence.

Urmm..no I don't think I would like to remember my birth.
Wow, deep lol
And no, me neither (:
cpj1987
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I wouldn't want to know anything about my birth. Life is about learning those things; and to know something already would sort of mess things up a bit. Though perhaps knowing how to speak English would've been pretty cool!
Wouldn't want to remember my birth, no.
Audrey Hepburn
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I would like to know that pedophiles drive cars other that white vans - and may offer things other than puppies and sweets.

And no, I would rather not have a full on view of my mum's fanny emblazoned in my mind...
User192499
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'd want to have known not to do something I did last year which will stay with me for the rest of my life, as the guilt of never actually being able to confess to having done it because if I did it would destroy my relationship with my parents forever.
I wish I'd have known how everythign would turn out and not let myself fall under a certain person's spell.

I wouldn't want to remember my birth, it would disgust me.
Audrey Hepburn
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by EducatingBrogan)
I'd want to have known not to do something I did last year which will stay with me for the rest of my life, as the guilt of never actually being able to confess to having done it because if I did it would destroy my relationship with my parents forever.
I wish I'd have known how everythign would turn out and not let myself fall under a certain person's spell.
...dude, what'd ya do?
Girl♥RadioHeart
Rep:
?
(Original post by Audrey Hepburn)
...dude, what'd ya do?
Ditto =/
User192499
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Gahh, long story involving a forbidden relationship in which I openly lied to my mother when she suspected, ended up almost destroying mutual friends when they found out, and ultimately turned out not to be the passionate romance I'd seen through rose tinted eyes when I was used and hurt and abandoned.
Not that I'm being all "sob story" here, just trying to summarise things.

It's all fine and over and dealt with and positive now. I just hate the fact I have to keep a secret from my parents for the rest of my life.
Girl♥RadioHeart
Rep:
?
Yeah =/ Sorry it was all a bit messy... It'll be ok!
Mastermind`
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
What do women want?

I'd love to know that.
HearTheThunder
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Nothing... don't you know about butterfly effects?! If you changed knowing one thing, especially the first thing you knew, you'd seriously mess up who you are now.
imomo16
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Finance and money skills. I really don't understand any of that stuff at all, I'm going to be in big trouble when I move out xD
Erik.
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'd bet money on the soviet union collapsing withing 5 years. i bet you'd still get good odds in '85.

but then i'd be a newborn baby so couldn't just strolll into william hill so I guess my plans are thwarted!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (116)
65.91%
No I haven't decided yet (36)
20.45%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.64%

Watched Threads