balrajsinghbiran
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Flat 22, Street Apartments, Dover Street, Leicester, LE1 6PW

Description (21.1 square metre)
£165 per week (summer rent is half)

A luxury, modern studio flat situated in the heart of Leicester, surrounded by shops, bars, restaurants and much more. It is a short walk from De Montfort University and University of Leicester. It has a double bed, sofa, modern kitchen appliances, a TV and a washer/dryer.

Rental figure includes Utility bills, free Wi-fi and water costs.

Need someone to take over as I will no longer need the flat. WestManor student living are the landlords. Feel free to message me for more info or pictures of the flat and a floor plan.
ael98
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by balrajsinghbiran)
Flat 22, Street Apartments, Dover Street, Leicester, LE1 6PW

Description (21.1 square metre)
£165 per week (summer rent is half)

A luxury, modern studio flat situated in the heart of Leicester, surrounded by shops, bars, restaurants and much more. It is a short walk from De Montfort University and University of Leicester. It has a double bed, sofa, modern kitchen appliances, a TV and a washer/dryer.

Rental figure includes Utility bills, free Wi-fi and water costs.

Need someone to take over as I will no longer need the flat. WestManor student living are the landlords. Feel free to message me for more info or pictures of the flat and a floor plan.
Could you please dm me with flat and floor plans, j am in need of accom, thanks.
balrajsinghbiran
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ael98)
Could you please dm me with flat and floor plans, j am in need of accom, thanks.
Hi im sorry but it has to been taken now. I will delete this thread later
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (205)
23.51%
Pop (215)
24.66%
Jazz (33)
3.78%
Classical (49)
5.62%
Hip-Hop (167)
19.15%