4star2002
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Im really struggling as to where to start with answering my coursework question which is RUSSIA WAS ALWAYS A FAILURE AS A MAJOR MILITARY POWER ACROSS THE YEARS 1801-1921' ASSESS THE VALIDITY OF THIS VIEW WITH PARTICULAR REFERENCE TO THE CRIMEAN WAR. any ideas as to where i can start with it and where to find primary ans secondary sources.
S.carter
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 4star2002)
Im really struggling as to where to start with answering my coursework question which is RUSSIA WAS ALWAYS A FAILURE AS A MAJOR MILITARY POWER ACROSS THE YEARS 1801-1921' ASSESS THE VALIDITY OF THIS VIEW WITH PARTICULAR REFERENCE TO THE CRIMEAN WAR. any ideas as to where i can start with it and where to find primary ans secondary sources.
Well Crimean war would be a good start. WW1 May be good to look at too. Basically consider the outcomes of the wars and whether they can be attributed primarily to Russia’s military power.

Sources- if you google phrases or book titles, google books lets you search in some books for specific words or dates and you don’t have to bother signing up to a library. A lot easier to cite, too. Not all books can be ‘previewed’ though.

Uni history lectures on the 2 wars should be good too, I’m sure there will be plenty of them around. For primary you could contact a teacher or professor?
academiabuddy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hi if you need help in coursework contact me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (288)
55.71%
I don't have everything I need (229)
44.29%

Watched Threads