The Student Room Group

Just told my fwb i have feelings for him lol

Idk why I just did it but i absolutely regret this stay tune for updates
👍 👍
Reply 2
he doesn't feel the same, as expected, so imma just cry rn basically messef this up-is being rlly nice about it tho
Reply 3
but i dont want to continue this if he isnt feeling the same, he says it doesnt change anything and what were doing basically ends when i go to uni, but hhow do you go about this without making your feelings worse
someone give me advice
Original post by Anonymous
he doesn't feel the same, as expected, so imma just cry rn basically messef this up-is being rlly nice about it tho

AWW don't cry we're all here for you- at least he was nice about it which goes to show he cares about your feelings
Reply 5
Original post by Mia.Wolfie
AWW don't cry we're all here for you- at least he was nice about it which goes to show he cares about your feelings

ye true but still gonna cey lol but i told him what we do is confusign and idk what to do now rah i regret this
ye true but still gonna cey lol but i told him what we do is confusign and idk what to do now rah i regret this

At least you now know the truth, and not waited further down the line. You may be hurting now but it'll get better as time goes on.
Are you still going to be with him?
Reply 7
Original post by Mia.Wolfie
At least you now know the truth, and not waited further down the line. You may be hurting now but it'll get better as time goes on.
Are you still going to be with him?

oh only 8 months:s-smilie:

ahhhhh I'm so sorry that really sucks xx we're all here for u and just remember that if it's not happening then it wasn't meant to be. Stay strong x
Reply 9
nvm he just ended it :frown:
Original post by thea.hc235
ahhhhh I'm so sorry that really sucks xx we're all here for u and just remember that if it's not happening then it wasn't meant to be. Stay strong x

true that idk it's jusst a lot to go through like we could be chill but uni etc coming up nvm :frown: but thank you!

Quick Reply