The Student Room Group

I failed my final Nat 6 exam I got a D

I failed my final Nat 6 exam in psychology , I got a D grade but have passed all my assessments for the course. I can resist that exam next May but I was hoping to start HNC this year, can I do this? If not I might have to leavecollege
Original post by searider
I failed my final Nat 6 exam in psychology , I got a D grade but have passed all my assessments for the course. I can resist that exam next May but I was hoping to start HNC this year, can I do this? If not I might have to leavecollege

Can you maybe ask how many marks off a C you were and and ask if they would be willing to have it remarked for you
Ask your college and see what they say?
Reply 3
Thank you I will ask the college for their feedback , unfortunately most lecturers have not returned from the summer break
Original post by searider

The college are the only people who can make the decision about whether you can progress to the HNC this year :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending