The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Central Saint Martins Portfolio

Hi everyone, i’m going to apply for CSM next year. I’m currently making my portfolio now, is anyone interested making a group chat where we can get each other’s opinion on their work?
so we can all help each other!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cynara Yap
Hi everyone, i’m going to apply for CSM next year. I’m currently making my portfolio now, is anyone interested making a group chat where we can get each other’s opinion on their work?

Hi, I'd like to join as I'm applying next year too! What's your insta account?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Yes id like to be added to the chat, im applying for Fine Arts BA!
Reply 3
would love to be added to the group chat!((:
Is anybody here applying to foundation 2020 entry? If so please let me know. We should make a group chat on insta
Reply 5
Mines @livreadd ((:
Original post by darianapintilii
Is anybody here applying to foundation 2020 entry? If so please let me know. We should make a group chat on insta

Mine is amirakulixx
Yes, i’d love to be added to the group chat!. My insta is josiehalls
Is there any chance I could be added? My insta is @charlie_dxffy :smile:

Hey I would like to apply too. My insta is @g.r.mck

I’ve applied for uni at LCF
I’ve applied for undergraduate fashion photography, how about you x
ohh I'm applying to LCF as well! Which BA courses did you choose?

I applied for fashion photography what about you? X
Original post by Emily21772177
I’ve applied for undergraduate fashion photography, how about you x

Hiya! I’m applying to LCF too ☺️, either doing pattern cutting or womenswear. Ooo! Sounds fab with fashion photography x
Original post by Josiehalla
Hiya! I’m applying to LCF too ☺️, either doing pattern cutting or womenswear. Ooo! Sounds fab with fashion photography x

Hopefully we will all be able to work together on something creative if we all get in:smile:

I mean I am no professional art critic (lol). But my work has been in the national portrait gallery before... maybe I could be of assistance to you?
I'm applying to fashion design technology (womenswear) and fashion design & development BA courses. How's your portfolio going? x

It’s going good all sent off last week I just hope they like it:frown: I’m soooo nervous how is yours going x
We should make a group chat
Original post by Emily21772177
We should make a group chat

What's your insta? I'll add you to our group chat x
What's your insta? I'll add you to our group chat x

@mattegreywolf

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending