vs_vrund
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I am an international student and I have applied for Undergraduate degree at University of Bedfordshire. I have completed all my process but I want to know how much does University of Bedfordshire take to send Cast letter?
Matheos28
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Why would you want to study in a ****hole like Luton?
vs_vrund
Rep:
?
Hello Matheos,
Did you studied there or have any experience then you can share with me
Matheos28
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I completed my bachelor’s at the University of Leeds, so no I have no experience of studying at Bedfordshire University.

When did you apply for your course? Also if you are studying for an undergraduate degree you should already have some sort of offer whether it be Conditional or Unconditional from all universities - not only from your preferred university of choice.

Lastly, you will hate living in Luton as it’s not a nice place to live in. The only good thing is that London is not too far away if you want to get away from Luton.
vs_vrund
Rep:
?
Ok thank you so much Matheos. I applied in end of July and I do have conditional letter
Matheos28
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by vs_vrund)
Ok thank you so much Matheos. I applied in end of July and I do have conditional letter
Ok, if you meet the criteria of your conditional offer you were given then don’t worry about your place at the university, you will be offered a place to study there come September. Maybe you should call the university so they can help by giving you a timescale of when you will have an official response from them? It’s a busy time for universities as A-level result day is approaching but give them a call just to make sure!
vs_vrund
Rep:
?
Thank you so much Matheos for your time and helping me.
janetapple
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Honestly ? I think people over exaggerate when talking about how bad the university of Bedfordshire is. I go there an I can say for a fact its not the worst. Hope you eventually got in.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (417)
43.94%
No (98)
10.33%
I'm not old enough (434)
45.73%

Watched Threads