Help!!! Withdrawal bleed lasting forever Watch

LoneWulf27
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
On day 6 and the bleeding is still going is a withdrawl bleed like a normal period cause it feels like it is the way it's going on for days! My normal periods last 8days max and 2 spotting days afterwards I have PSCO and IDA with heavy periods which I'm going to see a gyne at end of this month about as it's been like this for over 4 years now but when I recently this year was put on NORETHISTERONE my withdrawal bleeds have some what been the same as a normal period is .....I wish it would stop already as it's to much for me to handle I would like to know if anyone had this problem with the norethisterone withdrawal bleed? If so on average was the bleed and how long did it last for thanks x
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by LoneWulf27)
On day 6 and the bleeding is still going is a withdrawl bleed like a normal period cause it feels like it is the way it's going on for days! My normal periods last 8days max and 2 spotting days afterwards I have PSCO and IDA with heavy periods which I'm going to see a gyne at end of this month about as it's been like this for over 4 years now but when I recently this year was put on NORETHISTERONE my withdrawal bleeds have some what been the same as a normal period is .....I wish it would stop already as it's to much for me to handle I would like to know if anyone had this problem with the norethisterone withdrawal bleed? If so on average was the bleed and how long did it last for thanks x
any pill that has no oestrogen in won't always be enough to properly suppress your cycle, unfortunately you seem to be one of the unlucky ones.
LoneWulf27
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by claireestelle)
any pill that has no oestrogen in won't always be enough to properly suppress your cycle, unfortunately you seem to be one of the unlucky ones.
The tablets I had taking was norethisterone it's now day 7 and the bleeding is still going and I have PCOS
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by LoneWulf27)
The tablets I had taking was norethisterone it's now day 7 and the bleeding is still going and I have PCOS
speak to your doctor
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (140)
13.41%
Excited (95)
9.1%
Worried (195)
18.68%
Terrified (236)
22.61%
Meh (82)
7.85%
Confused (30)
2.87%
Putting on a brave face (130)
12.45%
Impatient (136)
13.03%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise