The Student Room Group

Failed my resit and i wasnt made aware this was the end ?

hi, i started my pg dip in 2017, i recently failed the OSCE exam, and underwent a resit which i failed again. i had a meeting with my module leader and basically she said this was it, that i had no option to redo the year.
now i would like some information on anyone who underwent a appeal against the decision made.
I was not made aware that i would not get another chance to redo the year if i failed the resit again. I have passed all other components needed for the diploma.
Please if anyone has any idea, or suggestion , put it forward. much appreciate any help or advice.
Hi

I've moved this to our post-grad forum as it doesn't really fit in apps and UCAS.

Your first step in a situation like this is always to follow your internal uni appeals or complaints procedure. If you contact your SU (many have a dedicated post-grad officer/adviser) they will be best placed to help you through the process.

If you don't get a satisfactory resolution, you may be able to take the complaint further with the office of the independent adjudicator- however, you'd need to follow the internal complaints process first.
https://www.oiahe.org.uk/
Original post by Khan222
hi, i started my pg dip in 2017, i recently failed the OSCE exam, and underwent a resit which i failed again. i had a meeting with my module leader and basically she said this was it, that i had no option to redo the year.
now i would like some information on anyone who underwent a appeal against the decision made.
I was not made aware that i would not get another chance to redo the year if i failed the resit again. I have passed all other components needed for the diploma.
Please if anyone has any idea, or suggestion , put it forward. much appreciate any help or advice.

You've already posted a thread about this here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=84660580&highlight=

Follow the advice that you were given on that thread - you will need to work out what exactly you are appealing and what evidence you will need to help your case.

Quick Reply

Latest