The Student Room Group

year 10 ----> year 11

I'm going into year 11 in september...EEEEEEK
I'm in top(ish) classes studying Maths, English, Combined Science, geography, history, creative imedia and photography.
Basically i want advice. Is there anything i should be doing these summer holidays? When, how, what should i revise? any tips you can give me or wish you gave your past year 11 self would be greatly appreciated by me and my fellow year 11s!!!!
Reply 1
Revise now before the workload becomes too heavy next year. Make notes that condense everything you’ve learnt this year and organise all notes and sheets so that next year you are prepared for revision Good luck
Original post by riinronojr
I'm going into year 11 in september...EEEEEEK
I'm in top(ish) classes studying Maths, English, Combined Science, geography, history, creative imedia and photography.
Basically i want advice. Is there anything i should be doing these summer holidays? When, how, what should i revise? any tips you can give me or wish you gave your past year 11 self would be greatly appreciated by me and my fellow year 11s!!!!

Don’t let your teachers push you to doing facilitating a levels. Do what you enjoy and can get into else you’re stuck with a boring subject for at least a year.

Not much point in revising too early, past papers are great for revision. Quizlet too. Just give it a go really but don’t over stress, as long as u can do the a levels or whatever else you want, it’s fine

Quick Reply

Latest