The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Read page 7 of the FPP handbook. Cut off score is FP Primary list / Reserve list (interview complete vs unsuccessful)
Original post by Rigamorris
Passed finals!! Hopefully FP allocations bring more good news

Congratulations!!
Still got until June 2nd for finals.. :'(
Original post by Anonymous
Still got until June 2nd for finals.. :'(

Aye, we don't finish til June 3rd so I feel your pain!
Original post by Ceftriaxone
Aye, we don't finish til June 3rd so I feel your pain!

is that when your finals are too?
So far away and so hard to motivate self to revise. :/
Type it into the bnf search bar and it will show up :smile:

thanks babe!
t

Original post by Mutmit287
good luck!! I have emailed UKFPO to clarify what the cut off was X

hank you mutmit!! have they replied?

also happy almost wedding day!!! best of luck and enjoy yourself gorgeous
Original post by medfoot
t

hank you mutmit!! have they replied?

also happy almost wedding day!!! best of luck and enjoy yourself gorgeous

they said those with unsuccessful did not score highly enough to be on the primary list for FP whereas those with interview complete scored enough to be on the primary list.
they said those with unsuccessful did not score highly enough to be on the primary list for FP whereas those with interview complete scored enough to be on the primary list.

Oh, so primary list is for the whole UK and not specific deaneries.
That’s not good news for anyone with unsuccessful then. And I’ve heard of quite a few.
Oh, so primary list is for the whole UK and not specific deaneries.
That’s not good news for anyone with unsuccessful then. And I’ve heard of quite a few.

that's what the email said, I'll quote it below:

"Dear Natalie,

The cut off score for those who are allocated onto the primary list. Interview complete means you were on the primary list but not offered a post and interview successful means you were below the cut off score.

Thanks,

UKFPO"

I've no idea whether that is just for FPP or whether it's the whole FP.
(edited 4 years ago)

"Dear Natalie,

The cut off score for those who are allocated onto the primary list. Interview complete means you were on the primary list but not offered a post and interview successful means you were below the cut off score.

Thanks,

UKFPO"

Interesting.

My friend had interview unsuccessful but I don’t know if I should tell her what this means.
Interesting.

My friend had interview unsuccessful but I don’t know if I should tell her what this means.

it's awful isn't it - I don't know how to advise you because I honestly don't know what I would do.
Mine says interviewed unsuccessful. Guess you guys got it then.

I hope it doesn't mean my score is too low that I'm in reserve list. 😔

Just seen above. Sorry that you are on reserve list then. But if there is under recruitment, should still get a post
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 993
I applied to Barts (which was my top choice) and EBH. I got the EBH one but have decided to decline in the hopes that i manage to scrape into East London for FP! (For those interested in score, my total EPM was 46/50)Hope next week works out well for everyone... in the mean time I better get back to PassMed :frown:

"Dear Natalie,

Thanks,

UKFPO"

does the primary list mean a score of 70 and above?
also our university said that the ukfpo sends us an email on thurs 12 march with our allocations attached in pdf i believe
but if they dont make it individualised
what do they do? we have no candidate numbers? or 'ukfpo' numbers
and they cant release it with our names on it?

does anyone know what the pdf attachment will look like and whether it is personal?
Original post by medfoot
does the primary list mean a score of 70 and above?

the cutoff last year was 69.8 so yeah pretty much.

I’ve got finals starting the monday after we find out allocations so it’ll be a real kick in the teeth if thursday doesn’t go well. Oh well, all we can do is hope 😊
Original post by medfoot
also our university said that the ukfpo sends us an email on thurs 12 march with our allocations attached in pdf i believe
but if they dont make it individualised
what do they do? we have no candidate numbers? or 'ukfpo' numbers
and they cant release it with our names on it?

does anyone know what the pdf attachment will look like and whether it is personal?

but we have an oriel pin?
Original post by nfp233
Hi,

Just wanted to join this thread because FPP has been so confusing. I got an FPP offer for Middlesbrough which I think is because the competition ratio will have been a lot lower for that area compared to others in the country (just based on the fact that all of the posts at the trust went into the FPP and also that Northen deanery is under subscribed generally)

What does everyone else think? My EPM was quite low lol

are you willing to share your EPM? I'd agree for geographic reasons M'boro would be less competitive. Congratulations though. Did you accept?
Has anyone heard that their final exams are being brought forward or that their uni might try to graduate them early in order than new F1s might help out with coronavirus in the UK?
I've heard Irish medical schools are bringing forward exams by up to 6 weeks.

Latest

Trending

Trending