The Student Room Group

girls do you go for less attractive men because they are safer?

like because you know they are more likely to be infatuated with you and want you more than the more attractive men who can move on to the next person any time?

not like ugly men but lowkey attractive, not the best looking
Original post by Anonymous
like because you know they are more likely to be infatuated with you and want you more than the more attractive men who can move on to the next person any time?

Personally, I don’t think that’s a reason why I’d go for someone. Any man can ‘move on anytime’ , not just the ‘attractive’ ones. They’re called ****heads
Reply 2
Personally, I don’t think that’s a reason why I’d go for someone. Any man can ‘move on anytime’ , not just the ‘attractive’ ones. They’re called ****heads

They have to have options to move on to someone. A lot of lesser attractive won't even have anyone to move on to.
No.

I go after a guy because I like him and find him attractive. Whether or not he's conventionally attractive isn't important.
No. This doesn't make much sense to me.
Reply 5

Most Western girls go for the best looking bloke they think they can get period.

The one's deliberately going for the "ugly" ones are doing it because they think the guy will treat them better/appreciate them more/won't cheat/ be more warm/won't be a f**kboy etc
They have to have options to move on to someone. A lot of lesser attractive won't even have anyone to move on to.

Yeah course they will 😂 do you really think only good looking people cheat etc?
Sort of.
I avoid hot guys, f*** boys and guys that I can tell I would not be compatible with.
I keep my distance from hot guys because I am not likely to be sexually compatible with them, don't have the looks/other assets that would keep their attention and don't want to be used & abused.
Surprisingly..yeah I would...but it just happens unintentionally

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending