The Student Room Group

guys and girls why r u single

like what are the reasons why u arent with someone???

Scroll to see replies

Against pre marital relationships ( Islamically)
Haven't met the right person I guess, hard to when I don't put myself in any positions to 😂
It's took me a long time to come to terms with my sexuality, my last relationship left me with emotional scars basically and whenever someone on a dating app asks for a date I have a panic attack and cancel 😅
So yeah, many things haha
That's my secret...I'm not :K:
Wait till we catch you off guard :colone:

Spoiler

Can't be asked, too much hassle for nothing much worthwhile except for sex (but even then you could just jerk it) and someone to talk to (which again friends can easily substitute).
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous

High standards
...Muslim
Reply 9
Because I'm unattractive, uninteresting, and rude.
I'm Muslim
Because I'm slightly short, have a misaligned nose and strongly visible eye sockets, and women are no less shallow than we men.
Original post by Anonymous

unrequited love
bc i h8 ppl
Can't find the right guy, all the ones I've matched with on apps or tried to date have been total douchebags or only wanted sex which they knew was something that I would only do down the line in a relationship because I don't want to lose my virginity to some random person I barely know.
bc anytime it starts to move from 'harmless flirting' into 'potential relationship', my issues get in the way and i yeet myself outta that situation lmao
No one I like wants me back.

I’m not surprised tbf.
Original post by RazzzBerries
No one I like wants me back.

I’m not surprised tbf.

Their loss hun :u:

:hugs:
Original post by I AM GROOT 1
Their loss hun :u:

:hugs:

:lol: :lovehug:

Quick Reply