The Student Room Group

guys and girls why r u single

Scroll to see replies

Original post by I AM GROOT 1
:cool: thug life my G
Indeed :lol: we need help

We really do :lol:
Coz I like shagging around
I don't know any guys personally other than family members.
I’m in love with someone I can’t have
Haven't found the right person whose preferences match up with what I have to offer.
introvert
Hi @RazzzBerries

If you want lessons in how to be a good mum it’s simple. I love people. I had a perfect nana who loved me unconditionally. I try to be like her every day ( not sure if I manage it) it’s useful to have an example to follow. She was a children’s nanny by profession. She looked after two very posh children in a house filled with servants. Both became doctors ( so she would love the fact that m will become one too). Even in adulthood they enjoyed having her over to visit
Whenever I was single, it was because I was crazy and scared people because we would start dating and that and then I'd go mental and rage and smash things or fight a stranger randomly or disappear or **** her too hard or something and then obv the partnership would end lol other times I've just literally been called crazy, so yeah. Now that I've kept my lid on lately, I've secured a pretty respectable partner.
Waiting for Marriage...
I'm too sexy and the world can't handle it :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
like what are the reasons why u arent with someone???

For me personally, men are lying manipulative cheats. :colonhash:
go out where? if I go out, it's only with females.😂
I do know males from school. but I've barely spoken to them and I don't know any of them personally
haha, I don't even have a basement 😁
i'm clapped socially awkward and boring
Reply 95
Because I want to focus on myself first and become financially stable too. No point being in a relationship if your relying of money from your parents to fund your dates with women or if you are not happy/satisfied within yourself - you can't expect someone else to make you happy, if you are not happy deep down.

oh and because I have other priorities in life at the moment and because I have pretty high standards - most women these days seem put off by a man who has standards and is straight to the point
I have some reasons. I focused entirely on myself this year even though I had two crushes. Thought A-levels were more important than relationship business. Then I have exceedingly high expectations which are quiet ridiculous and I have specific tastes. Ontop of that, I don't know people who have links. I've noticed in my time that most people get into a relationship because they were introduced through friends of friends, that's how it usually works. I don't really have that so that's another reason why.
Social anxiety through my teens and then so far in my one year of the 20s all I've done is get attracted to people that aren't single and get rejected by the ones that are. I've had one girl show actual interest in me but I didn't follow up for very long because we had nothing in common and she bored me :dontknow:

I'm fairly optimistic I'll eventually find somebody where the interest runs both ways, it's just a question of whether I'll run out of patience before that point.
Im married to Peggy Carter...
Original post by awkwardshortguy
Because I'm slightly short, have a misaligned nose and strongly visible eye sockets, and women are no less shallow than we men.

Feminism at its finest lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending