Penis curved too much? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
My penis curves (starting at about half way up) gradually towards the left at about a 40 degree angle and Im really self conscious about it.
I had an operation on it a few years ago called the nesbit procedure and as far as I can tell it didn't do any thing.
Im so self conscious about it that I've still not had sex at 21 years old...
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
If ur left handed ur penis normally goes towards the left but if ur right handed it goes towards the right
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
RiggaRasta
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
"Im so self conscious about it that I've still not had sex at... 21 years old"... HAAAH, i almost choke on my cigarette, 21? 21? i thought oh he haven't had sex in 40 years poor guy... -_- for real, anyway, you only have one option here for people on this forum to be able to help you... Where's the diccpicc? that's the only way people can provide their opinion, nothing else can be done. All penises are curved by the way, some are just more noticeable that others, some curves are even good for hitting the G spot.
JTfoxlove
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If you've got any concerns regarding your penis or the reasons or success of a surgical procedure I'd pop along to the doctor for advice and reassurance.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (213)
12.76%
Excited (150)
8.99%
Worried (302)
18.09%
Terrified (374)
22.41%
Meh (153)
9.17%
Confused (37)
2.22%
Putting on a brave face (229)
13.72%
Impatient (211)
12.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise