Jmonay
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I’m very upset I’m at the point I’m fed up with every thing . I’m tired of certain ppl they act like their my friends and deep down they don’t wish me any good . I know because actions speak louder then words . Some ppl I knew since I was 11 or 12 and now that we’re older then been through some things . The person don’t have a job anymore and I don’t have a job either and I managed to still help them out .. even being a listening ear the person even claim me as their best friend and honestly don’t seem to act like one very stand offish and complain about everything any friend I had was never a real friend towards me . I never had much friends and when it come to their birthdays I always gave them something what did I get for mine from a friend nothing at all .. I’m tired of being that go to person for ppl thinking they can always depend on me ..when I need help or need some one to go somewhere with me they don’t . I’m tired this for real no one seem genuine anymore they just use people to survive . That same so called best friend my mom and sister help the person with having food or pocket money . Some ppl you can not feel sorry for watch out for fake ppl they will take ur kindness for weakness . Theirs those other friends that don’t speak to u in months and want to pop back up in your life and to think about how they treated you before and they treated like crap after you helped them through a tough situation being on long phone calls listening to them vent .. i don’t like phone calls and still allowed it even speaking to some people on the phone they get mad at you if you don’t want to be on the phone especially if their not speaking it’s just silence . I’m honestly tired of people they are irritating I don’t even care about friendships people are not trust worthy
Sadie3500
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Honestly I've had some friends that I considered were really close, was always there for them and would go out of my way to do things for them. Turns out they wouldn't do the same for me. I got a boyfriend and my "Best friend" that I'd just moved to uni with suddenly decided she didn't like him and tried to split us up. Instead of being happy for me and supportive like she'd been whilst we were talking, she turned into a jealous and manipulative person. She was in a two year relationship of her own and had nothing to be jealous about. I think she just didn't like the fact she didn't get to see me whenever SHE wanted to. She eventually asked me to pick between him and her. As hard as it was I picked him. He'd done nothing wrong so I felt it would be unfair and stupid of me to side with her just because she'd asked me too. A real friend would be happy for me. So I'd suggest just cutting those people off. Its hard, our friendships group chose to stick with her and I spent most of my first year at uni wandering round alone lol. But don't let people manipulate you and if you know certain people aren't really your friend then cut them off!
Jmonay
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Sadie3500 that’s messed up that your “best friend” did that to you I’m not surprised cause it seem like now a days friends now is not genuine . Yea it’s going to be hard to cut them off cause I knew them for a long time and you right about that !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

13.58%
12.82%
2 (99)
12.56%
18.65%
22.97%
19.42%

Watched Threads