Making money online before university? Watch

rdshelmerdine
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
I'm starting at university in September but don't have a job at the moment to tie me through until then. I'm on JSA and its boring. Is there any way I could make about £70 a week online. I don't have many online skill except the obvious firefox and microsoft etc, but i'm a quick learner and it'll help me learn me skills.

thanks for ideas in advance
nadamo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
?????????????????????
anna_spanner89
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
get a tempory job like a real person and make money??

or do the boring way and sell things on ebay, but that depends if you have any spare valuable stuff lying around
Ed.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yes you log into www.freemoney.com and they send you free money. Get off the computer and go to a temping agency, you'll end up picking vegetables or something, but it will be money.

Edit: Wasn't aware that is a real site :rofl:
superman19
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
If things were that easy, everyone would be doing it. Do some research. Affiliate marketing etc.
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by rdshelmerdine)
Hey guys, do any of you know any good ways to supplement the free money you give me?
:rolleyes:
Johnni
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
you can make money online but its about £50 a month if you're lucky. As Ed said do something like fruit picking which pays good money. If you find a site which states you can make alot of money per week (£50+) then they are usually lying.
rdshelmerdine
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Thank you for the serious replies. and the Ed, aren't you the guy on the homepage of www.freemoney.com? smashing jacket.
Ed.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Thank you for the serious replies. and the Ed, aren't you the guy on the homepage of www.freemoney.com? smashing jacket.
Yes Yes I am.
micah114
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Like someone else said if everyone knew there would be nothing in it...
I make a bit of money which can amount anywhere from £120 to £500 every 3weeks to a month but you need to do some research learn how to do quite a few things and be prepared to sit through quite a lot of boring stuff (gets very tedious). But you do need to invest some money to to make it and it doesn't always pay out so well.

Basically if you just think about it and spend some time properly looking around the net you'll find a way.
prodriven
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm starting at university in September but don't have a job at the moment to tie me through until then. I'm on JSA and its boring. Is there any way I could make about £70 a week online. I don't have many online skill except the obvious firefox and microsoft etc, but i'm a quick learner and it'll help me learn me skills.

thanks for ideas in advance
Its possible, but the people doing it arent going to post the method on an internet forum .

Probably be easier and less hassle to just find a job...
web_surfer17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Ebay. Ticket Touting or some other stuff.

A few months ago i was doing some shizz involving selling dvds at £30 quid a pop. Didnt have to invest on the content, just kept burning dvds over and over again. Did it for just bout 2month, by the time i called it quits ive earned just over 3k.
micah114
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by web_surfer17)
Ebay. Ticket Touting or some other stuff.

A few months ago i was doing some shizz involving selling dvds at £30 quid a pop. Didnt have to invest on the content, just kept burning dvds over and over again. Did it for just bout 2month, by the time i called it quits ive earned just over 3k.
Is that not illegal? Im not sure everyone would wanna get involved in that...
web_surfer17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Well technically it was. But all i advertised it as being data DVD disc the content was just a bonus. Well it basically me following a particular series closely. Everytime a new episode comes out i literally download it off the net. It span like over 4 Dvds.. suffice to say it sorted me out my first year at college without having to work.
situplooksharp
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
There are certain easy ways to make money online if you know how. I've done quite well out of it, if anyones interested give me a PM
Gemz87
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Johnni)
you can make money online but its about £50 a month if you're lucky. As Ed said do something like fruit picking which pays good money. If you find a site which states you can make alot of money per week (£50+) then they are usually lying.
I've made more than £50 a week, that's about average.

Will be less this year though
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (142)
17.95%
It's just nice to be back! (213)
26.93%
Not great so far... (283)
35.78%
I want to drop out! (153)
19.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise