Vagina getting too loose during intercourse? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Last night I was having sex with my girlfriend and everything was going well, I was using my fingers and the vagina felt normal, I could feel all the walls of her vagina on my fingers when I put them inside her. Fast forward to us having intercourse, everything was going well until it stopped feeling as good which made me lose my erection. After I lost my erection, I tried to get it back while using my fingers on her again, but this time it felt really different. I put my fingers inside her and the entrance felt quite tight, but the whole inside of the vagina felt so loose like if I stuck my fingers inside a bottle, I couldn't feel any of the walls until I bent my fingers quite a lot. It just felt so inflated on the inside.

I think her vagina expanding so much on the inside made me lose sensation. Could anyone tell me if this is normal and some tips on what to do?
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It's entirely normal and natural. Babies have to come out from there.

Change the angle to keep the sensation on your penis. Or even better, find the angles that give your girlfriend the most pleasure. Turning her on should keep you turned on enough to maintain your erection.
RiggaRasta
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It's normal for a vagina to lose it's "elasticity" temporarily, vaginas need breaks to recover man, seems like you are destroying it... Or, somebody, or some 'buddies', are destroying it continuously.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (162)
13.14%
Excited (108)
8.76%
Worried (227)
18.41%
Terrified (288)
23.36%
Meh (99)
8.03%
Confused (32)
2.6%
Putting on a brave face (162)
13.14%
Impatient (155)
12.57%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise