The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

~|Shock|~
if so many people hate Obama.....why so many voted for him instead of Hilary?

cause shes a women
Mr Barry Bonds
racist thread.

Right, because opposing a half-black candidate is racist:rolleyes: I take it you think non-white politicians should be beyond criticism pfff....racist..the magic word.
Some of obama's views are borderline communist...but if he had a pair he would increase taxes to account for the extra spending, that way things would level out a bit. That way instead of our dollar diminishing, we could rest with the fact that it was simply stolen the way it should be in America! lol
Reply 163
First he wants to stop the war ---> the biggest drain on the economy, since he doesn't want the U.S. to become a perpetual debtor, always paying interest...muslim brothers and sisters unite, we wil soon have an Ally in the White House...
UGeNe
muslim brothers and sisters unite

LOL

Anyway, I don't like Obama, but its a little too much to make a Society to oppose him.
Bagration
LOL

Anyway, I don't like Obama, but its a little too much to make a Society to oppose him.

Who decides?

I think any society should be allowed, as long as it does violate the TSR T&Cs.
Reply 166
The society is finally up
Reply 167
you only hate him because you think he mnight stop israel building the settlements which is terrible that you think they are justifiable !
Reply 168
Arminius
Who decides?

I think any society should be allowed, as long as it does violate the TSR T&Cs.

I'm curious... do you like Obama?
Reply 169
12many
you only hate him because you think he mnight stop israel building the settlements which is terrible that you think they are justifiable !

What is up with people putting stupid things in my mouth today? If I was to say something so stupid, I'm sure I would have at least articulated it better than u :mad:
Reply 170
I've just found this place, but I feel right at home :smile: Can I join?
Reply 171
12many
Surely a country building settlements on it's own land is in fact completely justifiable? Or am I making a mistake? :confused:
Reply 172
DenkMit
Surely a country building settlements on it's own land is in fact completely justifiable? Or am I making a mistake? :confused:

Silly people who learn their history and politics from the BBC are under the impression that we are building settlements in "Palestinian land", however we are in fact not even building in Judea and Samaria(which for some reason is now called Palestinian land despite being part of Jordan previously - for gods sake it is the birthplace of Judaism, sure we will probably give them it in a peace agreement but this shouldn't be taken for granted) but in the Jewish districts of East Jerusalem. Apparently building in parts of Jerusalem which the neither the PA are interested in becoming part of their state, nor Israelis is willing to give up, is building illegal settlements in Palestinian land. People aren't smart. Whining about settlements is what the "moderate"(Looking at Abbas this is not entirely true...) Palestinian groups use to detract from the fact they have no real authority or support in the Palestinians, and can't control armed groups.
Reply 173
Everything belongs to the Jews, sooner or later.
The only thing that bothers me is the amount of money Obama has, if he outspends McCain by almost twice as much he has the power to do all the smearing he wants, people will believe into his bull***** whether its right or not and there isn'ta thing McCain can do about it with limited resources.

Get in Romney and get some of his money.
Although it is great there is an African American close to moving into the White House, Obama himself is completely untrustworthy and inexperienced.
Reply 176
PeeWeeDan
Ah the Jew who encourages Holocaust denial. Given the ordeal his own parents went through and he still speaks like this, it is undeniable that this man has no sanity nor intelligence, he is scum.

What you are referring to is the Robert Faurisson fiasco in which Chomsky signed a petition stating that all academics have an academic freedom to express their views. This guy's particular view was holocaust denial. There is a distinct difference between defending an academic's right to express their views and supporting the actual views expressed. a 10 year old knows the difference. Of course, when people have no areas in which to attack Chomsky, they simply skate over the facts and automatically assume that he supported Faurisson's views (which he doesn't). Chomsky has stated that to even enter into the arena of debate on the issue of if the Holocaust occured would be to 'lose ones humanity'. Yeah, sounds like direct support. :/

You can have two positions on freedom of speech: you support freedom of speech for everyone (including the people you hate) or you're not in favour of it at all.

Please don't slander this great man's name on these forums again.
Malatesta
I'm curious... do you like Obama?

No - he pretends to be a symbol of progress - yet 85% of the African-American population voted for him. African-American voters are rallying behind Obama because of his race, not just his politics.

It is inevitable that if he is elected that white americans will be further discriminated against via affirmative action and other campaigns. Why not look at his choice of church pastor...?
Reply 178
It's time for a minority perspective...Obama is the only choice. Deal with it!

ps. don't worry presidential assassination is always an option.
Reply 179
DarK LinK
What you are referring to is the Robert Faurisson fiasco in which Chomsky signed a petition stating that all academics have an academic freedom to express their views. This guy's particular view was holocaust denial. There is a distinct difference between defending an academic's right to express their views and supporting the actual views expressed. a 10 year old knows the difference. Of course, when people have no areas in which to attack Chomsky, they simply skate over the facts and automatically assume that he supported Faurisson's views (which he doesn't). Chomsky has stated that to even enter into the arena of debate on the issue of if the Holocaust occured would be to 'lose ones humanity'. Yeah, sounds like direct support. :/

You can have two positions on freedom of speech: you support freedom of speech for everyone (including the people you hate) or you're not in favour of it at all.

Please don't slander this great man's name on these forums again.

Actually I was referring to the synopsis Chomsky wrote for Faurisson's book but thanks for playing.

Latest

Trending

Trending