Behind The Mask Watch

joelross222
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi All,

I work for a company called Barcroft Studios who are committed to making compelling, premium programming both online and for broadcasters, focusing on authentic stories, incredible access and real characters. With 6.4 million subscribers on YouTube, Barcroft is one of world’s biggest online factual producers.

In an exciting new partnership, we’re working with Channel 4 on a slate of short-form digital shorts, aimed at young audiences.

A particular strand we're in development with at the moment is ‘Behind The Mask’, which is a series of short films featuring confessions from people given the opportunity to say things they’d never dreamed of - from behind a physical mask. It may be that you have only disclosed the information to those in your closest inner circle.

Each episode will feature an interview with a single contributor along with profile and general shots filmed in a real-world location where they feel comfortable, this may be at their home or wherever is best for them.

Please get in touch on here to discuss if this is of interest, and I can explain a little more.

Thanks,

Joel
Attached files
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (213)
12.76%
Excited (150)
8.99%
Worried (302)
18.09%
Terrified (374)
22.41%
Meh (153)
9.17%
Confused (37)
2.22%
Putting on a brave face (229)
13.72%
Impatient (211)
12.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise