Conditional Offer Now Changed to Unconditional??? Watch

Glimmerz
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
My uni gave me a conditional offer, now I went back into UCAS track to check and it now says 'UNCONDITIONAL OFFER ACCEPTED'. wtf?? it was always conditional??? how did it magically change to unconditional??
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Glimmerz)
My uni gave me a conditional offer, now I went back into UCAS track to check and it now says 'UNCONDITIONAL OFFER ACCEPTED'. wtf?? it was always conditional??? how did it magically change to unconditional??
seems like the university might have decided to take you without your results, presuming you are waiting on your a level results?
are you comfortable sharing a cropped track screenshot?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
What was the conditions of your offer?
SubZero~
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
:O
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
You posted a month ago that you got distinction in a UAL Extended Diploma.

Your university will have that result from ualab via ucas https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/r...g-exam-results and will have updated your status as you met your offer conditions.
It’s not magic - it’s just how it works when you have a conditional offer with conditions of qualifications that are sent to universities by the exam boards.
Glimmerz
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
You posted a month ago that you got distinction in a UAL Extended Diploma.

Your university will have that result from ualab via ucas https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/r...g-exam-results and will have updated your status as you met your offer conditions.
It’s not magic - it’s just how it works when you have a conditional offer with conditions of qualifications that are sent to universities by the exam boards.
oh. but why didn't it say "CONDITIONAL OFFER FIRMLY ACCEPTED" instead? why 'UNCONDITIONAL OFFER FIRMLY ACCEPTED'?
Glimmerz
Rep:
?
(Original post by claireestelle)
seems like the university might have decided to take you without your results, presuming you are waiting on your a level results?
are you comfortable sharing a cropped track screenshot?
sure. here's the screenshot. Name:  Screenshot 2019-08-10 at 12.05.07.png
Views: 43
Size:  64.6 KB
Glimmerz
Rep:
?
the conditions were to get a Merit, but I got a distinction. but the offer should still be conditional? just 'conditional offer accepted', I thought it would say?
(Original post by PQ)
What was the conditions of your offer?
claireestelle
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
sure. here's the screenshot. Name:  Screenshot 2019-08-10 at 12.05.07.png
Views: 43
Size:  64.6 KB
You re in congratulations
Glimmerz
Rep:
?
(Original post by claireestelle)
You re in congratulations
yes, but it says 'unconditional accepted' but I was offered a conditional, not an unconditional.
siamsam
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
you've met the conditions so your offer is no longer conditional
claireestelle
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
yes, but it says 'unconditional accepted' but I was offered a conditional, not an unconditional.
that's just the standard wording it changes to if you have your place confirmed.
Glimmerz
Rep:
?
(Original post by siamsam)
you've met the conditions so your offer is no longer conditional
Ohhhh that makes a lot more sense. Wish someone worded that for me before, thanks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (115)
17.8%
It's just nice to be back! (177)
27.4%
Not great so far... (229)
35.45%
I want to drop out! (125)
19.35%

Watched Threads