The Student Room Group

Return to nursing

Hi
I have an interview for s return to practice course, I’m concerned over the maths section of it as I’m hopeless at maths . I’m assuming you can not use a calculator
Original post by Charliecat2
Hi
I have an interview for s return to practice course, I’m concerned over the maths section of it as I’m hopeless at maths . I’m assuming you can not use a calculator

which university is this for?
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
which university is this for?

Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton

i m afraid i can't see if they allow calculators or not, i'd send them an email
Hi

You don't need to be an expert at maths, you just need to be competent with basic sums and unit conversions. This is purely to make sure you are able to safely calculate medication dosages.

If you scroll to the bottom of our interview advice, you'll see lots of practice tests. They are all for different universities but are fairly similar. I'd recommend having a look at as many of them as you can to get an idea of the types of questions that are asked so you can identify areas you need to work on. You can find it here:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5084328

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending