Feminine Hygiene Watch

Latin lady
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have noticed over the last few months that my periods are getting heavier.
My current pads are not fit for purpose, I am having to change them more regularly. And unfortunately I have had several leakages which I find quite embarrassing.
It looks like that I have no option but to change to a thicker pad.
Having not gone down this road before can any body advise me as to which is the best make and pad to go for.
Your help would be much appreciated.
Latin lady
Rep:
?
(Original post by Happyfeet13183)
Have you looked into Menorrhagia.
Some people do naturally get heavy periods though so no needed to worry.
I always use a tampon and then also a pad as I’m scared of leakage. Also nothing wrong with wearing the pads made for bed time
Thankyou that sounds good advice. Unfortunately I cant wear tampons I am allergic to them. What is the best pad for bedtime?
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You are back...

No woman would ask this question on-line - she would just go out and buy bigger pads. The best pads for night time have the words "night" on the packet, it is really not rocket science.
JTfoxlove
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'd talk to the doctor about this.
Jumaniya
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Latin lady)
My current pads are not fit for purpose, I am having to change them more regularly. And unfortunately I have had several leakages which I find quite embarrassing.
Having not gone down this road before can any body advise me as to which is the best make and pad to go for.
Use Should Use tampons or pantyliners instead of pads in this case.Shop organic pantyliners that are made with hypoallergenic organic cotton and are free from chlorine, pesticides, fragrances, and dyes.Just the protection and freshness you need, and nothing more. Pantyliners are individually wrapped in a starch film and have biodegradable polymer for adhesion.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Latin lady)
Simply go the next thickness up on your current brand of pads. When I used them, I used Always and whichever one matched my flow. If your periods are getting significantly heavier, then see your doctor.
Latin lady
Rep:
?
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
Simply go the next thickness up on your current brand of pads. When I used them, I used Always and whichever one matched my flow. If your periods are getting significantly heavier, then see your doctor.
Thankyou.
Trolley Dolly
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 20 minutes ago
I use Always maxi pads during the day.Then in the evening I switch to the Always maxi night pads. Both with wings for added security.
They are really good pads for those who suffer from heavy periods.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (209)
12.78%
Excited (145)
8.87%
Worried (296)
18.1%
Terrified (368)
22.51%
Meh (150)
9.17%
Confused (36)
2.2%
Putting on a brave face (224)
13.7%
Impatient (207)
12.66%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise