The Student Room Group

so bored and lonely :(

summer break is draining me to death. So bored and lonely. The process of applying for jobs is so long but the marathon continues. I have no friends at all in uni so I obviously haven't done anything exciting since I left uni, only major thing I did was go to a music festival and that was with people who aren't even my friends; those are my cousin friend's, obviously near her age range and not mine. Help me :frown:
Reply 1
Original post by commentsection
summer break is draining me to death. So bored and lonely. The process of applying for jobs is so long but the marathon continues. I have no friends at all in uni so I obviously haven't done anything exciting since I left uni, only major thing I did was go to a music festival and that was with people who aren't even my friends; those are my cousin friend's, obviously near her age range and not mine. Help me :frown:

Are your family working in the summer holidays? If they aren't maybe you can ask them if they can do something with you. Maybe go on Netflix if you have it, go on a walk somewhere,bake something
I can definitely relate here. I didnt make friends at uni either. my partner has just started a new job so now I am even more bored. I'm struggling to find work and things to do in the meantime.
Original post by S_x_m_x
Are your family working in the summer holidays? If they aren't maybe you can ask them if they can do something with you. Maybe go on Netflix if you have it, go on a walk somewhere,bake something

Yeah my family are working, and over commitments todo. I do often go shopping by myself but it's not the same as having someone close to you :frown: I do watch movies at home but yet again I'm alone :frown:
Original post by topcat2806
I can definitely relate here. I didnt make friends at uni either. my partner has just started a new job so now I am even more bored. I'm struggling to find work and things to do in the meantime.

Yes, it's so challenging really :frown: my I ask , what uni you go to?
Reply 5
Original post by commentsection
Yeah my family are working, and over commitments todo. I do often go shopping by myself but it's not the same as having someone close to you :frown: I do watch movies at home but yet again I'm alone :frown:

I'm not really sure then sorry

Quick Reply

Latest